Desynced Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Desynced Direct Download
When your ship becomes damaged, you must send drones to the surface of an unknown planet to build the facilities necessary for repairs. Guided by ELAINE, your onboard AI, you will build, automate, survive, and thrive. But is there more to learn from this mysterious world? Desynced is an automation game without belts. Drones connected to your logistics network will automatically fill orders to move material around your base. Set up mining operations and factories, expand your logistics network to cover more area, manage power generation and storage, and more. When you need a more custom solution, tailor the behavior of your facilities and bots using customizable parameters, or dive into drag-and-drop scripting for maximum control. Intricate Resource Management: Master the art of resource management, production chains, and automation to ensure the survival and prosperity of your base. Every decision counts as you strive to maintain a delicate balance in this hostile world.
Fully Customizable Units: Desynced uses drones instead of belts. Equip them with tools fit for their purpose, or program advanced behaviors using a drag and drop editor. Tailor units to your playstyle and adapt to the challenges that await. In-Depth Technology Tree: Dive into a deep research system that will expand your technological prowess. Unlock new possibilities, develop advanced units and structures, and gain an edge over your foes as you unravel the secrets of this captivating world. I have played about 50-60 hours over two demos in the last 6 months. This game has consumed my thoughts and dreams. I have not felt this way about a game before. A bit much but the game is good and is definitely worth playing. Looking forward to making this game my most played. The devs are active, their plan is a good one. I have confidence they will make my early-access purchase worth it.
Any game I play for more than an hour gets a thumps up and I already have more than 15 into it. It is NOT Factorio, and it is NOT Satisfactory. It has similarities but it is joyfully different. What makes this game interesting is that it is NOT a clone. It is still a bit rough and I expect some QOL improvements, but it is already very addictive and enjoyable. I am currently unsure how to manage hundreds of bots if my play-field grows and grows since the game allows you to strongly focus on micro-management (although basic stuff happens more or less automatically On another note, you have the ability to “program” some of your units to move and do things by your algorithm. This feature will need a hell of a lot more tooltips and explanation because even an a software engineer.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit or newer
- Processor: 5th Generation Intel i5 CPU or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1060 / AMD R9 or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Desynced folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.