Derail Valley Free Download Build 95 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Drive massive trains through beautiful, challenging natural environments. Make deliveries of cargo between various industries spread across a vast open world. Earn money, buy new licenses and advance your career as a train engineer, all in a seamless, emergent playthrough You can feel the physics. Walk without restrictions, in and out of locomotives, changing them as you see fit. Couple and uncouple trains as you complete your deliveries. Choose new deliveries freely. Take many at once if you will. Service your trains after derailing. Do this all spontaneously, and at any point you can save and continue later. Derail Valley fully supports playing on a regular PC, using mouse and keyboard on a flat screen, but virtual reality is where it really shines. In VR you can, for the first time ever, truly be inside train cabs and operate controls with your own hands. Derail Valley supports all major PC VR headsets, such as:
Im not sure where people are getting issues with derailing, frankly the one time I did is because I went to the bathroom and forgot to pause the game. Especially with all the speed limit signs if you stay below that you will be fine, there are some changes here and there that make it a bit intense but once you get to know your routes a little further you get the hang of it. This game is hard, its realistic and time consuming; but honestly I love it in all aspects so far. Both VR and normal play?? I wish more devs would do that, thats awesome!!! I just got the steam locomotive (2nd tier engine out of the current 3) and learned how to use that with a remote controlled helper diesel to get up steep grades. You even get to build your own train cars with shunting, and have a large map that takes a significant amount of time to cross but not too extensive. Graphically at Ultra all settings is great, no lag except for some weird train jitters at times but that may just be the physics.
Until now, the train sim space has been dominated by a handful of titles with more or less the same philosophy and business model – realistic graphics and real-world trains and routes, sold to you piece by piece at a premium, while managing to make what excites all railfans feel stiff, constrained, and lifeless. But Derail Valley gets it. It captures that childlike fascination with everything train, and lets you run wild in a sandbox that’s been carefully crafted so you can play around with driving, riding, putting together, and crashing trains to your heart’s content in the most kinesthetically satisfying way possible (and that’s playing it in regular pancake non-VR mode!) And all that for basically the price that a company like Dovetail will charge you for a single poorly made locomotive DLC.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 64-bit
- Processor: Intel i5-7400 or equivalent
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 650 (VR: GTX 970)
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Derail Valley folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.