Demon Sword Incubus Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Use sword and spell combos to slash and blast through hordes of attacking enemies! Guard break a boss’s defenses, find an opening, then obliterate them for good with a well-placed super deadly attack! Satisfying 3D side-scrolling action with gameplay elements inspired by weapon-based fighting games! Story The capital of her home kingdom has fallen to a demonic invasion…Amila, daughter of a feudal lord, now faces imminent attack as the evil forces march onward into her missing father’s territory. Left with no other options to save the kingdom, she calls upon the power of a forbidden relic left to her by her mother… The main character and daughter of a feudal lord. Takes hold of a forbidden sword to battle off a demonic invasion and avenge her missing father.A capable swordswoman granted magical powers by the Demon Sword.
Demon Sword: Incubus has two gears, boring and surprisingly hard. The hack-‘n-slash gameplay gets monotonous as enemies grow spongier and more numerous. The bosses are generally challenging, but not impossible — as long as you’re able to effectively combo powerful “Moves” and “Spells”. Moves and Spells are purchasing using “Talent Points”, which are awarded upon leveling up. The leveling system grants consistent upgrades, providing an engaging feedback loop while grinding for a leg-up. Demon Sword: Incubus is a really mediocre side-scroller. From beginning to end, most of the game is moving right and spamming attacks. When the hack-‘n-slash gameplay goes stale, it’s up the boss fights to maintain your interest. The graphics are an unsatisfying mixture of premade assets and the story is poorly written (or perhaps, poorly translated). The only redeeming quality to this game is the creative sexual content. Demon Sword: Incubus isn’t a great game, but if you’re looking for a reason to turn off your brain for an afternoon it might be worth looking into.
- Satisfying side scrolling action gameplay infused with classic fighting game elements…including input commands for special attack, guard, guard break, reflection, dash, side-step, and combos.
- Boss fights waiting for you at the end of every stage.
- Dressing Room feature that allows you to dress up and customize Amila’s appearance.
- A training mode for practicing and perfecting combos and special attacks.
- Tutorial mode for learning the basics and exploring the features of the game.
- Input support that allows you to assign complex command inputs to specific keys.
- Level up system of gaining talent points to spend on enhancing your stats and learning new abilities.
- Variety of adjustable traits and skills that allow you to build your character any way that you want.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 64bit
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R9 285 series card or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated Sound Chip
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Demon Sword Incubus folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.