Demon Lord Reincarnation Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Demon Lord Reincarnation Direct Download
In ancient times, the land of Isigwere was terrorized by monsters led by Leinad, the Demon Lord. His reign of terror ended when a group of heroes defeated him and sealed him deep underground. After their victory, the heroes disappeared, and a maze was built to prevent the Demon Lord from escaping, should he awaken again. Today, the seal is broken, and monsters swarm the maze as the moment of the Demon Lord’s reincarnation draws near. Adventurers from all over the world have gathered together to defeat Leinad once again. Assemble a party of four heroes from 20+ character types Survive through brutal turn-based battles, where poor judgment can result in a permanent loss of a party member Unlock new skills in the heat of the battle, from devastating attacks to underhanded moves Find safe spots to regain your strength and make sure the monsters won’t get a drop on you Enjoy stylish visuals supported by atmospheric music and rocking battle tunes Defeat Leinad to continue the story through his perspective and escape the dungeon while commanding an army of monsters.
I was fortunate to have played this quite a bit in the pre-release phase. I must say it really brings back the challenge and feeling of facing overwhelming odds that was present in a lot of the older games of the genre. The stakes are high and the game does not coddle the player at all. Demon Lord is a video game adaptation of a TTRPG game under the same name. You have no map and must map the maze yourself through good old paper and pencil, and your party has no inventory, just the skills they learn through battling. This means any healing you might want has to be done through a member’s heal spell, or find a safe spot to rest somewhere in the maze. Enemy encounters are random – there seems to be “battle tiles” that invisibly move around – and sometimes as you’re resting (usually in a wide open space) you’ll get jumped by some goblins or skeletons or some other vile creature.
Demon Lord Reincarnation Pre-Installed:
Party member’s deaths are permanent, but you can always backtrack to the top floor and hire another to replace them at roughly the same level as your fallen friend. This applies to the entire party,. If everyone dies, you can always get new ones, so you never *really* lose progress. The game is slow and brutal but through making the player deliberately map and endure tough battles it offers something you don’t really see in RPG’s anymore. Definitely pick it up if it sounds like your thing, you can’t go wrong. The game itself is nice and difficult, but I’ve yet to feel like I’ve had a cheap death, or an unfair encounter. You will lose party members in this game, you may even lose your entire team, but that’s okay – it’s all about learning and getting better. Make sure you read the manual that comes with the game, and have pen and paper on hand, or a map graphing program.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-380M
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX11 compatible GPU w/ Shader Model 3.0 support
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 666 MB available space
- Sound Card: DX11 compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Demon Lord Reincarnation folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.