Deisim Free Download v1.31.1 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
In Deisim you can live the experience of being a powerful god. You can create the world as you want it by performing miracles. Help humans to evolve by giving them the resources and the ground they need or let them die starving. So anyway, the emphasis is on the placement of land tiles that you use to shape the environment, which then leads to tribal villages popping up. The villages will then use the environmental resources you’ve placed to grow and prosper, and eventually evolve into small towns, leading to more believers and more mana. Although indirect interaction is mainly how you grow your world, direct interaction is possible too, such as picking up villagers and buildings, or casting spells directly on things to either help or hinder the villagers. Towns will inevitably begin to spawn heretics who if given too much leeway, will convert their town into a heretic faith, eventually causing them to wage wars of conquest on their neighbours. To deal with this, a good old dose of fire or locusts can convince the heretics the error of their ways and show them that yours is the true faith.
This game is more substance over style so the graphics and audio are functional, but quite simple. The graphics utilize simple polygonal models; nothing fancy, though it does give the game its own quirky feel and actually, when zoomed out it does look quite nice. Sounds are also fairly straight forward, with good sound effects for the miracles though a little audio tweaking could be in order as some of the miracles like locusts feel quite loud comparatively. The main song that plays in the background is nice, but plays on a loop, which can get a little wearing. As a nice little touch, I love that when zooming down into a town you can hear the town music playing.
The animations in the game are super basic, and oftentimes a bit glitchy, with villagers sliding through terrain or buildings and so forth. I would imagine this will be something that will be improved throughout the Early Access, but I’m not too concerned because even in its current state the simplicity of the animations don’t actually detract from the game for me. Generally, I’d just love to see super slick animations for no reason other than it would look cool, be it fighting or harvesting or whatever. Of course, as mentioned before this game is made by just one guy, so who knows if such a thing is even within the scope of development.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Core i5 2500k
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 970 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Deisim folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.