Deepening Fire Direct Download
Exploring options: to find hidden levels, equipment and firebrands. Firebrands system: we attach importance to blocking. Perfect blocking makes great profits. Practice makes perfect. Character customization: tons of equipment you can choose from. Plenty of ways you can try to walk on. Fragmented Narrative: with advances, a line of succession in story will be gradually developed. Different Ending: to unravel the good plot. Well designed maps: with traps and horror ambiences Challenging bosses: original dual form boss, numerous aggroes. Homes are broken, kingdoms wither away, and revived soldiers look for everything in the ruins. Everything has changed. King Gillan is in the Hymn when monsters are wandering on the old battlefield; Knight is kind and blessed. The human-eating tree is surrounded by mosquitoes and flies； Mountain Warrior is legendary and powerful. The immortal skeleton is crying.
The order has never been so fragile. Time and space have been distorted when everything was in chaos. Death has never been so cheap. Since the balance was off, the fire of life could not be dissipated. Fighting has never been so difficult. It’s a long journey for one to challenge the world. Again and again. The open world was fine, you have multiple unique planets to explore, each as a separate mini-hub full of various collectibles to collect, shortcuts to unlock and unique bosses/mini bosses to fight (i’m not the biggest fan of open world busywork so i didn’t even bother with getting all the collectibles, but they weren’t too excessive or annoying i guess) you can even explore underwater locations later in the game and those were also fine considering how hard it is to make good underwater levels.
Deepening Fire Pre-Installed:
Some animations weren’t as good as you’d expect from an AAA game, some sliding/jumping sections were a bit annoying to get right, backtracking was tedious at times since there is no fast travel between rest locations but it wasn’t anything too excessive i guess, the game also refused to launch altogether for me with the new EA launcher, and only worked with the old origin launcher. As you can see the good far outweighs the minor cons i just mentioned, but still, this is definitely not a perfect game by any means, they still have a lot of room for improvements and polish in so many aspects, so don’t play this expecting something great/perfect, but more like something that’s actually good and fun.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10 64-bit
- Processor: AMD FX-4350 / Intel® Core™ i3-3210
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon™ R7 260X (2GB VRAM) / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 750(2GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Deepening Fire folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.