DEEEER Simulator Download
In DEEEER Simulator , you play at the beginning a most ordinary deer which evolves in a city with all that that implies (humans, cars, MacDo, dwellings, businesses, etc). Then your deer will evolve, move like a humanoid, control other animals (for example, a dragon) and in short, make the city his playground. Put simply, DEEEER Simulator is a “Slow-Life Town Destruction Game”. You can spend your days enjoying a nice, relaxed frolic here and there together with the other animals around town, or you can choose to relieve some stress and absolutely destroy the town and everything in it. You can play the game either with mouse and keyboard or a controller. Depending on which feels more comfortable is the player’s choice. This is mentioned since this sort of game might feel easier to play if it were a console import than your average PC game. Though, it’s not unbearable to get used to.
DEEEER Simulator: Your Average Everyday Deer Game has distinctly different police for each level of threat you achieve such as level one baton-wielding sheep cops. (Photo by Ray Gill). Depending on the quickness of your actions, it can get overwhelming if you aren’t able to keep up with everything going on, as well as the reactions to things around you. If you run around on your hind legs, you can easily go through a wall or have your deer body go flying when hit by a car. Not to mention, when stopping after running around with a group of Naruto-running deerified people, they can end up destroying everything around you. Depending on what you’re wanting to accomplish when stopping can either help take out the baton-wielding sheep police or destroy a building you weren’t wanting to access.
DEEEER Simulator Pre-Installed:
The map is really well crafted, no areas of copy paste or nothingness and there’s a load to explore, each area has a really distinct feel and some great gimmicks/mechanics. Resources have their own flavour and are all fun to gather, the crafting is pretty well balanced and therefore going to gather materials is actually fun. You do have to consider what you are collecting and gear appropriately but it’s not going to take hours to craft one weapon or add something to your base. The enemies are all their own thing too and the difficulty is just right, you never feel OP but you don’t feel frustrated by having to run from certain things.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or Newer
- Processor: Core i3-3120M
- Memory: 2 MB RAM
- Graphics: intel graphics 4000
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the DEEEER Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.