Deathbulge Battle of the Bands Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Deathbulge Battle of the Bands Direct Download
A role-playing game featuring musical themes with an affinity for the sick and ridiculous. The story revolves around a deadly battle of the bands contest, where entrants can attack and be attacked with music. Customise the band with 9 musically-themed classes to choose from, each with their own attacks, perks and sensational appearance. Kick down every single door you come across, regardless of how unlocked they might be. Some doors will be too strong to kick down. That’s why you gotta kick down weaker doors to level up your door kicking skill until you’re strong enough. Fancy combat system that focuses on BAR EFFECTS. What happens BETWEEN turns makes all the difference, bringing real-time elements into the turn-based combat. Sew patches of band logos onto your BATTLE JACKET for extra perks in BATTLE. No Random Encounters! Monsters will be shown on the field for your avoiding leisure. Original soundtrack that’ll make you say things like SIIICK and OH RIGHT ON. Bursting at the seams with humour, absurdity and a wide variety of colourful characters, armed with an abundance of dialogue faces to express themselves TO THE MAX.
A rich world packed with well over 100 unique NPCs. Even the ITEMS have personality. Say bye bye to the generic “HEALTH POTION”. Local NPC Barry Friendly is taking care of the soothing beverages around here. Sink into a warm cup of BARRY FRIENDLY’S TEA whenever your health is low. Maybe you’ll even have the pleasure of meeting Barry at some point. One of the enemies you fight is a skateboarding platypus. For those uninitiated, Deathbulge originated as a series of webcomics that feature recurring characters and running gags. Transforming the comic into video game form works beautifully, and the humor is very well done. Being a Deathbulge fan is not a requirement, as the jokes stand well on their own, but having the extra layer gives the avid fan even more to appreciate.
Deathbulge Battle of the Bands Direct Play:
Still, the game performs great as a clever mix and twist on the staple turn-based combat, done instead with sick tunes, absurd monsters (you fight a muscle snail), and an approachable but still satisfying system on top of it. I have not had enough time to play as much as I’d like, but I can tell that I’m already happy enough with this game to overwhelmingly recommend this game to any fans of Deathbulge, turn-based RPGs, or Music. This game is amazing, as a big RPG fan this one really hits all the spots. The story is AMAZING the music is EVEN BETTER, and the game play is super unique and fun.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Deathbulge Battle of the Bands folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.