About The Game
Death Stranding is an action game set in an open world, and includes asynchronous online functions. Kojima refers to Death Stranding as the first “strand game”, an original genre characterized by the game’s incorporation of social elements. Kojima compared this genre to how his earlier game Metal Gear—now considered a stealth game—was called an action game during its release because the stealth genre had not been
The player’s main enemies include otherworldly creatures known as “beached things” (BTs), MULE (a cult of rogue, bandit-like porters influenced by an obsession with cargo, who attempt to steal deliveries so they can deliver it themselves), and Demens, MULEs who have begun killing porters to claim their cargo. BTs are surrounded by a rain known as “timefall”, which damages the player’s armor and cargo by speeding up their deterioration. BTs are normally invisible, but Sam’s suit is equipped with a robotic sensor referred to in-game as an “odradek” that points towards nearby BTs, and the player can then scan the area to reveal them
Upon his return to Capital Knot City, Sam receives a message from his estranged sister Amelie Strand (also Wagner/O’Brien)She tells him that over the past three years, she led an expedition across what is left of the continental United States, making contact with the remaining cities and survivor settlements, and setting up terminals that would allow them to connect to the Chiral Network: a system that facilitates instantaneous communication and data transfer across vast distances
using the Beach as a medium. However, upon reaching the last city on the West Coast (Edge Knot City), Amelie was captured and held hostage by an anti-UCA terrorist group called the Homo Demens to guarantee Edge Knot City’s independence. She tells Sam that he must follow the path of her expedition and use a device called a Q-pid to connect every terminal she left behind into one continent-spanning network, thus “reforming America”. As this pilgrimage ends at Edge Knot City, Sam can then rescue Amelie and return her to Bridges so she can take Bridget’s place as the President of the UCA. Sam reluctantly accepts the mission
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3470 or AMD Ryzen™ 3 1200
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1050 3 GB or AMD Radeon™ RX 560 4 GB
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 80 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Death Stranding folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.