Death Coming Direct Download
Death Coming’ is a non-linear puzzle game where you take on the role of the Reaper. Your sole objective? Cause deaths and harvest souls while abiding by the Free Will Clause. Background Story You Died. Pure and simple, but death was not the end. You have become an agent of Death: a Reaper. You have the powers of Death, but there are rules in this supernatural afterlife. The Reaper ends lives, but it cannot control humans directly due to the Free Will Clause. As the Reaper, you must plan and execute your killings by using the environment to your advantage. In the meantime, be wary of Minions of Light, who will try to save humans from their grim fate! Isometric ‘God’ Perspective View your hunting grounds from a top-down perspective. Follow the lives of your targets and those out to stop you.
A Morbid Sense of Humor From suburbia to missile factories, there’s always a wacky way to wreak havoc. Don’t be afraid to laugh at someone’s demise. If you do what you love (in this case, harvesting souls), you’ll never have to work a day in your life! Reactive AII Victims will hang around spots they like and will change their actions and behavior when something happens to them, such as seeing someone die. The concept is great. You are assisting the grim reaper and you have to kill as many people as possible. Each level has three specific targets that are harder to kill and must be lured or tricked in order to get them to come out. The challenge comes from two areas. First, some traps are one time or limited use. So if you don’t have people lined up just right, or have every single person in the same area that this trap can hit, then you can’t get a perfect score (by killing everyone). The second challenge comes in the form of angels. The more you kill, the more angels show up. If they see you messing with anything, you loose a heart. Loose all three, and you restart the level.
Death Coming Pre-Installed:
The absolute best part of the game is simply watching things play out and learning how the levels work. I’ve just played through the entire game in the past 4 hours, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. I’m already going over all the possibilities in my head as to how I can kill some of the little people who got away. The game reminds me quite a bit of The haunting: Starring Poltergeist in that there is so much fun in manipulating objects to see what happens. Level variety is amazing! Museums with ancient artifacts, temples with hidden totems, giant monsters that can be found and unleashed, a missile factory full of spies (and potential accidents). So many cool things to find. Knowing it’s early access at the time I’m reviewing this, I am hoping there is some polishing up in the future. Currently, the biggest issue with the game is simply learning when to use certain objects. Using one at the wrong time can completely blow your chance at killing a certain person. An Undo button that takes back your last action or two would be *very* useful.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista,Windows 7,Windows 10
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Death Coming folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.