Deadly Rain Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Deadly Rain Direct Download
Alone in an abandoned village, you no longer know what’s real, only that your ammo is running out and terrible mutants are approaching from all directions, your only alternative is: kill, run or die. SYNOPSIS The year was 1954, the Soviet totalitarian regime needed a weapon capable of distorting reality and spreading fear and panic to non-state supporters, it was then that the Fear project began. Years later, nuclear power plants were built to infect the skies and spread the hallucinogenic material through the rain, now all that’s left is for you to try to survive hell… GAMEPLAY FEATURES Wave-Based Combat: Face growing hordes of mutants that become increasingly stronger. Resource Management: Find and manage syringes and ammo to stay alive. Unlockable Areas: Unlock new areas by finding hidden keys scattered across the map. Weapon Variety: Use over 13 different weapons, including melee options, to combat the mutant threat. High Replayability: Play as long as your sanity holds up.
For a dedicated fan of RPG, FPS, open-world sandbox games with a zombie theme, Dying Light offers everything one could ever desire. Freely traversing the city of Harran is a nearly seamless experience, as one leaps from rooftop to rooftop, scales tall pylons, and outpaces hordes of the undead, resulting in some exhilarating gameplay. The inclusion of substantial gunplay in a world where ammunition is scarce makes for a fantastic combat dynamic when combined and balanced with melee weapons. Now she is considerably less annoying both in terms of gameplay and story. The developers achieved this by giving her much more agency and a stronger character, as well as by removing the need to check her health bar. Now you just need to protect her from lethal damage when she goes into an Incapacitated State.
Deadly Rain Pre-Installed:
The game’s difficulty balance is just about perfect for the substantial amount of content within the main campaign, and also with the ‘The Following’ DLC I’d played too. The scenic beauty of it all is nearly flawless. Both the main story and side quests provide many enjoyable experiences, and with its engaging gameplay, impressive graphics, and compelling storyline, Dying Light exceeded my expectations. Even the music score, an unexpected gem in a game of this genre, is exceptionally haunting in a retro-styled way. It is worth noting that this didn’t happen very often in my playthrough.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10/11
- Processor: Inter Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 4GB
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Deadly Rain folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.