DEADBOLT Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
DEADBOLT Direct Download
DEADBOLT is an extremely challenging stealth-action hybrid that allows you to take control of the reaper to quell the recent undead uprising. Play and complete missions given to you by the mysterious fireplace as you become the avatar of death. While the reaper has an impressive arsenal and skillset to kill the undead, he has one flaw – he dies in one shot… leaving you with no room for error. Complete over 25 extremely challenging missions Unlock and obtain over 30 weapons, ranging from a reaper’s scythe to an automatic grenade launcher Fight over 35 enemy types, from zombies to vampires to bosses and more Choose your playstyle: quiet assassin, loud one-man army, or anything in between Gib them all! DEADBOLT’s dynamic gore system guarantees that all evisceration leads to satisfaction
Choose your own way to complete a mission – no mission has to be completed in one way Accomplish a variety of objectives, like assassinating gang leaders and investigating mysteries Multi-genre soundtrack created by the talented Chris Christodoulou of the Risk of Rain OST Create and play custom maps with the DEADBOLT Map Editor The strategy, then, is to find a way into the building that doesn’t get you spotted and immediately one-shotted, pick off stragglers, and separate the group. There are a few tricks: knocking on doors, turning lights off, or, best of all, going inside the walls. The reaper can become smoke and snake his way through vents to pop up behind his prey or hang out for a bit to take a breather. It’s good fun, especially if you come out of a pipe leading to a toilet that some poor sucker is sitting on. Instakill! But more often than not, this isn’t some all-powerful tactic to fall back on. Running for the ductwork as a latch-ditch escape rarely worked for me since there’s a period of vulnerability when entering or exiting.
DEADBOLT Direct Play:
As much as round after round of failure should sting, it didn’t. There are cheap moments where the AI does something unexpected or funky and an otherwise solid attempt falls flat, to be sure. Or dropped weapons might sit on top of each other, forcing you to fumble around to pick up the one you need right this second. But I never got genuinely frustrated. I think that can be attributed to the combat, which is satisfying with the weakest pistol or the fiercest shotgun. While there’s inherent precision to aiming with a mouse pointer, guns have bullet spread, so for further-off targets, you can’t perfectly trust your dynamic reticule. You have to line up the shot in your mind’s eye, to some extent, and it’s just hard enough that popping off a headshot feels spectacular. Deadbolt nails the gore and floppy ragdoll bodies.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X9.0c Compatible Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 130 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the DEADBOLT folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.