About The Game
Journey across space to the icy planet of Tau Volantis with Isaac Clarke and Sgt. John Carver to discover and destroy the source of the Necromorph outbreak. Comb the harsh environment for raw materials and scavenge parts to create the ultimate customized weapons and survival tools — you’ll need them if Isaac and Carver hope to make it off the planet alive. And Necromorphs are just one of many enemies they’ll face this time around. Overcome avalanches, treacherous ice climbs, violent wilderness, and an army of deadlier, more evolved enemies on your mission to save mankind from the impending apocalypse.
Team up and take down the terror together — Play the full campaign in online co-op or single-player. Easily drop in and drop out of play. Experience a hostile, new environment Head planet-side to discover underworld cities and accept side missions. Explore the frozen terrain, and search abandoned encampments. Embark on a thrilling expedition to save mankind — Uncover the past, discover the source of the Necromorph terror, and fight to fend off the extinction of the human race. Scavenge for parts and build your weapon of choice — Craft unique weapons by gathering components. Combine, reconfigure, and upgrade your favorites.
Dead Space 3 puts Clarke against the Necromorphs, who serve as the primary antagonists of the franchise. The Resource Integration Gear (RIG) suit returns, using holographic displays projected from the players’ suit and weapons to display health and ammo count, respectively. In vacuum areas, a timer will appear on the player’s right shoulder, indicating how much oxygen that character has left before they suffocate.
Player characters can roll and take cover to avoid attacks. This ability was described by a Visceral Games developer as essential, as it “felt dumb/terrible not to have it” and that they have been “making Isaac more responsive”, as they “want the horror to come from the terrible things that happen in the game; not from the horror that something is moving slowly towards you and you can’t shoot it because the game controls like a piece of crap.” The cover system is also described as “organic” in nature; for example, the player does not need to “walk up to certain tagged things and press the cover button; Clarke … just does the action that is appropriate for the given situation.
Aside from the returning Necromorphs, Dead Space 3 features a large cast of new enemies. One example is the Fodder, whose attacks change depending on how it is dismembered; while another is the Nexus, an insect-like giant that can crush or swallow people whole. Other obstacles in Dead Space 3 include a new human enemy, Unitologist soldiers; and environmental hazards like falling machinery and a giant mining dril
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: FOR (SP3), Vista (SP1) or WINDOWS 7
- Processor: 2.8 GHz processor or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better (7300, 7600 GS, and 8500 are below minimum system requirements), ATI X1600 Pro or better (X1300, X1300 Pro and HD2400 are below minimum system requirements), 256MB Video Card and Shader Model 3.0 required
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dead Space 3 Limited Edition folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.