Dead Island Free Download Definitive Edition PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Dead Island Definitive Edition welcome to the zombie apocalypse experience of a lifetime and now more beautiful than ever. Caught in the midst of an epic zombie outbreak on the tropical island of Banoi, your only thought is: Survive! Fully remastered: Experience Dead Island in crisp full HD with Improved graphics, game models and a photorealistic lighting system with physically based shading. Adrenaline-Fuelled Combat: Smash heads, crack skulls and slice ‘em up with the weapon of your choice in the visceral astounding melee combat. Seamless Coop Multiplayer: Collaborate with your friends, live through a story of the struggle for survival in a world gone mad. Discover the Island: Explore the island paradise; from the deserted city, secluded beaches and vast highlands – discover the story behind the zombie outbreak. Experience the atmosphere: Experience the dense atmosphere – feel the destruction, the horror and madness. Immerse yourself in the turmoil that is taking place on the Island. The game features a beautifully designed open-world environment which is played in first-person perspective and set on the fictional tropical island of Banoi.
The island is staggering in size and includes an expansive Resort area, a city and a jungle region. The game also features a multi-layer damage system, meaning that the player can see physical damage effects on enemy characters as they unleash havoc on them. The damage system is structured to show when there are injuries varying in type and degree depending on which weapon is used to cause it. There are firearms in Dead Island which can be found in metal chests, bought from merchants or rewarded by completing quests. Weapons can be upgraded and modified from their original state to boost their stats. The game uses a “level up” interface that helps the player build their character’s attributes and abilities. Experience Points (XP) earned can be used to enhance Fury, Combat, and Survival skills. Each Hero has his or her own dynamic set of upgrades. Experience points are earned for just about everything the player does on Dead Island such as dispatching enemies, finding collectables and completing tasks.
Janky, buggy, clunky, poorly written, incredibly easy… and yet it’s still a pretty good time. Melee-centric Zombie slaying in first person with map layouts and quest design clearly inspired by ARPGs such as Diablo. As we all know, Dying Light eventually did (quite literally) everything better, but the root of that addictive and fun gameplay loop is still here in Dead Island. Dead Island: Riptide is of course the better of the two games, but I suggest getting this one too if you can find them both on sale. Also, and it goes without saying, bringing a friend or three makes this game a blast. Not that I’d know, as I played through entirely solo. There are many, many things wrong with Dead Island, and towards the end, it’s actually kind of exhausting. The good news is, the sum total of those issues still isn’t damning enough that I would dissuade you from playing it. If you want open worlds, quests, co-op, loot and zombies, this game has an awful lot to offer for you.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7 64-bit / Windows® 8 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit / Windows® 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500 @3.3 GHz / AMD FX-8320 @3.5 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 Ti / AMD Radeon™ HD 6870 (1GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dead Island Definitive Edition folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.