Dead Estate Free Download v1.1.2 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Dead Estate is a gory, fast-paced, challenging, roguelike shooter, with a heavy emphasis on Halloween and other horror influences. Ascend the floors of a monster-filled mansion with 8 unique characters and collect loads of items and weapons, tackle grueling challenges, and discover many secrets and unlockables along the way. Dead Estate could almost be considered a little charming haunted house experience. That would be true if it weren’t for the gameplay turns brutal, gory, and competitive really fast. You and other players are thrown into a spooky mansion where everything is out to get you, and it’s your job to fight your way out by any means possible. No, there isn’t a thrilling narrative behind Dead Estate, but that’s not what the game was designed for. It’s focused on delivering a challenging roguelike experience to players. You’ll find 8-characters, each with completely different playstyles, near-endless troves of inventory to gather, and a few unlockables to take on the horrors of the Estate. To say the gameplay is intense would be an understatement. Each level has a compact design to keep everything in close quarters. You’ll have little room to maneuver as you nervously find tactics to blast foes that have a little more resolve to them than your average ghoul. Mechanically, the game is anxiety-inducing – but it’s still fantastic fun.
If Sid Meier once described games as a series of interesting decisions, Chaos Reborn’s gameplay could be described as a series of calculated gambles because the random number generator plays a pivotal role in casting and combat. Experienced players frequently describe the game’s strategy in terms of risk-management: minimising risk to yourself while forcing your opponent into taking risky actions. Yeah, you could definitely seize the initiative by summoning a majestic Sapphire Dragon on your first turn but a lowly Dwarf would be a safer bet. Using illusions effectively is the most difficult skill in the game to master but the payoff is huge. The best Chaos Reborn players can leave their opponents frustrated, flummoxed and uttering other f-words by fooling them into disbelieving real creatures and convincing them illusions are real. It plays like a conventional table-top game with dice rolls. The game is played between two, three or four wizards that have a random number of spells at their disposal which are distributed at the start of the game, similar to a card deck. The spells consist of creature summons, buffs, environment spells and magic-attacks.
There will naturally be moments when your gambles don’t pay off and even 90% spells fail. Here’s the second element that makes Chaos Reborn engaging: tactical improvisation. You don’t win duels with the spells in your deck; you win duels with the spells you actually cast. The biggest mistake new players make is anticipating only successful outcomes for risky actions. You’ll frequently see wizards rushing towards their opponents aggressively, waving their staves dramatically in the air and then completely embarrassing themselves with a failed cast. This is hugely entertaining when it happens to your opponents; not so much when it happens to you. Hope for success; plan for failure.
- 8 playable characters, each with distinct playstyles and an alternate costume
- Over 50 weapons, and 150 items to make each run unique
- Explore the vast complexity of the Estate, complete with alternate floors
- An isometric style, with compact room designs for tense, close-quarters combat
- Optional Challenges to keep you on your toes
- Difficulty levels, Looped runs, and other modes
- A bounty of secrets to be discovered, and many more to be unlocked
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6320 (2*1866) or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7600 GS (512 MB) or equivalent
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dead Estate folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.