Dead Effect 2 VR Free Download v1.2.1 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Dead Effect 2 is the newest addition to the acclaimed Dead Effect franchise. This action sci-fi shooter is looking to push the boundaries of first-person shooters to new levels with slick graphics, rich narrative and RPG elements. Play the single-player missions at your own pace or engage your friends in the cooperative or PvP multiplayer mode. Train, develop your character, collect and upgrade countless weapons, gear and body implants and take control of the monster-infested ship. Your hero adapts, grows and gets better as you play. Help them along the way by choosing the best gear! get 30+ upgradable weapons of all kinds – pistols, shotguns, plasma guns, bows, swords… you name it collect 100+ gear items and implants collect dozens of gear sets, from Regular to Mythical put together a complete gear set to gain special abilities equip your hero with a selection of 10+ special abilities, from bullet time to force field try high-tech body implants to increase your character’s performance.
You know you are not alone on this ship. There are friends, and there are foes. Sadly, the friends are outnumbered. test your strength against zombies, soldiers, cyborgs, mutant, cannibals, mechanical dogs, drones… get engaged in several unique boss fights complete special missions with various enemy types to gain experience I mean, honestly, the ammount of content in this game is impressive, and for the price its a steal (considering prices of other similar games). Graphically its pretty good, not amazing, but its pretty decent. performance is also really good, played with a rx480 and now with a 1080, both played fine, it has a good quantity of video quality options to fiddle with tp get the performance/graphics ratio you want (again, more options than most VR games).
Speaking of options, this game has a LOT of options to fiddle with, so many it was kind of overwhelming at first, this is a good thing as you can choose exactly how you want to play the game. (for example this is one of the only, IF not the only game where you can place where your holster “boxes” are, and move them around so they fit you personally (i didnt really mess with them other than putting the pistols holsters a bit higher than default.) So basically its a FPS with a +20hr campaign (coop available), with upgradeable armor, weapons, body implants, abilities and perks; it has a bunch of solo/coop PvE modes aside from PvP modes, difficulty settings and 3 different characters with different individual abilities… Sure the game has its flaws, like not being able to “show off” your armor in coop games, and cheesy dialogue, but i found it great.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD equivalent or greater
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 13 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dead Effect 2 VR folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.