Dead Alliance Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games.
About The Game
Dead Alliance™ is a fast-paced, multiplayer first-person zombie shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world, where former military bases have been turned into the only remaining city-states. Build your squad and take strategic control of bases across maps infected with zombies, using the dead themselves as weapons against your opposing faction. Armed with a variety of loadouts that range from guns to pheromone grenades, you’ll face off against enemy armies and gruesome, human-eating killers – all while attempting to capture and control as many bases as possible. The world is a wasteland, and your only hope for survival is to use the dead…or join them. Frenzied Multiplayer Action. Play tight-knit 4v4, Capture and Hold, King of the Hill, Free for All, Team Deathmatch and more. Seize the Dead. Think quick and strategically use zombies to distract, disable and attack your opponents. Utilize a variety of zMods including lures, pheromone grenades, and traps to get the zombies working for you! Zombie-MOBA. Capture your opponent’s home base to win, maneuvering between lanes in a zombie jungle.
Solo Survival Mode. Face off against endless hordes of ravenous zombies, unlocking new maps as you progress. * Single Player Ops. Test your mettle against the undead and AI opponents across varied objectives. Deep Customization. Upgrade abilities and loadouts, building an arsenal of high-powered shotguns, rifles, crossbows and more. Dead Alliance™: Multiplayer Edition does not include single player content. So I recently revisited this game and I think I’ve put enough hours in to form a reasonable opinion about it. If you haven’t played sunless sea (you probably should before playing this), it’s a slow paced read em’ up which can be funny, thrilling, and horrifying. You’ll get your story in small pieces spaced out between a highly aesthetic, if boring, trucking simulator-esque gameloop as you manage resources, time, and exploration. I’ve listed this game as “recommended” because it achieves most of the goals I think it intends to and on its own is still enjoyable. However, I do struggle to give this recommendation, because while it is good on its own, it feels empty in comparison to sunless sea.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX11 Compatible GPU with 2 GB Video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dead Alliance folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.