Daymare 1998 Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Daymare 1998 Direct Download
DAYMARE: 1998 is a third-person survival horror with hardcore survival mechanics and hard to kill enemies. It requires a strategical approach to combat and puzzles and offers a multi-character point of view on the story, revealing a deep and obscure lore. The scene is set with a secret research facility, a deadly chemical weapon and a special security team to investigate this incident with the potential to become much more than just a security breach. Follow the steps of an elite soldier, a helicopter pilot and a forest ranger, as they play out their roles in an event that transforms one peaceful small town into a deadly zone and its citizens into bloodthirsty monsters. Take the creatures down first, before looking for any clues and evidence to bring more sense to the mess. Keep track of your itinerary, as resources are scarce in a situation like this! Anything can happen when your daymares become real…
Fans of the iconic cinematographic brands and classical gloomy survival horror games of the ’90s will be thrilled, seeing how DAYMARE: 1998 recreates the atmosphere of the most beloved works from the end of the millennium and places a typical yet fresh story in the middle of it. The plot unfolds through the eyes of various characters, putting players in the shoes of different Personalities that will guide them through their theories and doubts about the situation.Backtracking, managing ammo, collecting lore items, solving environmental puzzles and the overall difficulty will help players jump a couple decades back and get chilled to the bone in their first real daymare. Multi-character POV – see the story from different angles and discover the truth Dreadful enemies – rendered in detail with lifelike animations and dismemberment\ Realistic HUD – check inventory, health and position on a special piece of gear Environmental puzzles – finding your way is not always easy, look for clues Classic mechanics – limited ammo and save points, backtracking, collectibles, tough enemies and more.
Daymare 1998 Free Steam Pre-Installed:
Modern graphics and effects – not all is classic thanks to Unreal Engine 4 Experience 90s – homage to the era with tons of references I can say that I liked the game. The first 3 hours of the game did not seem interesting to me and thought to delete it. After there is interest in the game. At the very beginning of the game is confusing. I thought that the wife was killed for nothing and that the one who killed is not to blame He did it all under the influence of substances, but after the credits show that he originally started it all and that the wife is also to blame for it The game finale I liked it when the 3 heroes met but what next? Who took the shot This of course the game doesn’t show. The combat is clunky but has genuinely a lot of interesting aspects. Especially the reloading with having to reload with magazines that have to be reloaded from the inventory lends itself to incredibly stressful moments. The shotgun sadly does away with this, I wish they had fully commited to the bit.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WINDOWS 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-BIT Required)
- Processor: Intel®Core i5-4460, 2.70GHz or AMD FX-6300 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R7 260x with 2 GB Video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 23 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Daymare 1998 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.