DAY 10909 Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
DAY 10909 Direct Download
Listen to me. Everybody knows about you. They’re pretending. Do you understand? Everybody’s pretending. The sky and sea, everything — it’s a set. It’s a show. Everybody’s watching you. They’re watching you now. Get out of here. Come and find me.” “Day 10909” is an adventure game inspired by the film “The Truman Show.” You will experience the challenge of escaping from a set designed to look like the real world. The path to escape is made of invisible blocks, and you must find your way using concrete, ice, mud, sand, and crackable blocks. Each block has unique characteristics and obstacles, requiring delicate strategy and quick thinking. With earnest prayer, you can even make it rain to discover new paths. Additionally, you can use an umbrella to control your falling speed. Escape the set now and embark on a journey to Fiji. I find the gameplay to be somewhat confusing at times, but not to the point where I have to look up a guide. I like the open-zone style enough, although I think the seemingly randomly placed objects throughout them interrupt the flow of flying through them.
The soundtrack is fine enough, it seems a bit bland for my tastes (I prefer Jun Senoue’s type of sound), so I usually keep the jukebox playing when I can. Overall, Sonic Frontiers is a pretty good game, and a step in the right direction for once. I would probably say it was closer to 42-45 hours as I did spend some time AFK due to work or other things going on. This game consists of 5 different open-world islands with a **** ton of collectibles to gather. The fight mechanics are actually pretty cool and it’s not the same stale thing over and over again like most games do. I will say that 100% completing the game wasn’t that difficult. I’d consider it moderate just due to the amount of collectibles you need to get. Most of them are pretty straight forward, but at least 15% of the thousands of collectibles take a little brain power to get. Also some of the puzzles were surprisingly difficult.
DAY 10909 Free Steam Pre-Installed:
I really enjoyed the game. This was the first time Sonic went completely Open-World and they did it well. There wasn’t really any empty space as there was always a collectible to gather somewhere. Who would have thought that an open-world souls-like Sonic game would work. Also has some of the best music in any Sonic Game! Love the subtle EDM/Metal transition. Easily one of my favorite Sonic the Hedgehog games. I might be wrong about this statement since I barely played the multiplayer mode, but many players are complaining about online mode which is not comparable with the singleplayer mode. However, if you want to spend some valuable time with your friends in this game, Red Dead Online is the way to go.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Operating system: Windows 7 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
- Random access memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 or equivalent
- DirectX: version 12
- Storage space: 5 GB available storage space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the DAY 10909 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.