DAVE THE DIVER Direct Download
Explore the mysterious Blue Hole! An enchanting sea full of all kinds of giant creatures and fish species. Aren’t you curious about marine creatures that you never know when and where they will appear? Collect fresh ingredients while avoiding the threat of menacing creatures. Wonderous marine ecosystems and mysterious ancient artifacts. A sea full of mysteries and puzzles. A sushi restaurant only open at night. Use the fresh ingredients you caught to make and sell special sushi!!If word gets around, a special customer may pay a surprise visit. If you run a sushi restaurant and raise money, you can explore deeper! Danger lurks in the deep sea! Beware! The strange Blue Hole caused by an strange phenomenon harbors an unknown creature that awaits you. Always make sure your gear is well strengthened. It will be essential to defending yourself against giant creatures.
Im 5.5 hours in so far and this game is really great! The art style is fantastic, the cut scenes have an afro samurai vibe which looks incredible. The game play is well balanced with a great mix of mini games and story quests which break up the main gameplay of supplying the sushi restaurant with fresh fish. The story has me hooked (ha). The game feels very polished and finished despite it just releasing in early access which is refreshing compared to other early access games on steam. My only complaint is I wish the game had ultra wide support. But that is a very very minor complaint. I couldn’t sleep and was going through my e-mail and noticed this had just released. I really enjoyed the demo so I picked this up and thought I’d play for 20-30 mins, and then go back to bed. 5 hours later and I only stopped playing b c I have to go run some errands. Otherwise I’d still be paying this gem of a rpg cooking sim mash-up. I like how so far, even after 5 hours of playtime,
DAVE THE DIVER Direct Play:
I’m still unlocking new things and upgrading just about everything else. And even when it gets difficult, due mostly from being swarmed by OP fish and losing all your o2, I still want to play because it (almost) never feels cheap or overwhelming. If you like Action RPGs, the manga anime Food Wars, or have been looking for a game to really sink some time into, this is it right here. Amazing…just Amazing. so much love and hard work went into this title you can just tell that in the first 10 minutes of game play. It is indie teams like this who show how games should be developed and when they should be released. AAA titles need to learn from teams like this. buy this game…. support teams that produce quality entertainment. 10/10 game play and Audio and graphics. Great job, well done.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 Dual Core
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTS 450 / AMD Radeon HD 3850
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the DAVE THE DIVER folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.