Dark Deception Direct Download
Dark Deception is a story driven first-person horror action maze game that mixes the fast-paced style of classic arcade games with fun horror game design. Trapped in a dark world full of nightmarish mazes and ridiculous monsters, the only way out is to face the darkness and find a way to survive. This is the first chapter in the Dark Deception story. Investigate and survive the first maze. Be careful though. You are not alone. There are monsters in there and they are looking for you. You will face your fears. The question is – what are you afraid of? Fast-paced Arcade Horror: No hiding in lockers here. Run for your life and run fast. Enemies can be stunned and avoided, but not killed. Power System: Earn XP and unlock powers as you progress that will allow you to even the odds and survive longer against horrendous creatures. High Quality: AAA-quality graphics and creative designs give players a variety of unique and terrifying worlds and enemies to survive. Hazardous Environments: Enemies are not the only danger. The mazes themselves are full of traps, hazards, and other dangers to watch out for.
Unique Enemies: Every nightmare presents a unique creature that has its own distinct AI. Players will have to change up their tactics in order to survive. Dark Humor: While scary, Dark Deception is not a bloody or gory game and features it’s own stylized brand of dark humor. Dark Deception was designed to be enjoyed by everyone. the sheer amount of bugs in this game that have not even been acknowledged is ridiculous. you can go on the fandom page for this game and just look at the unforgivable amount of unfixed bugs. i really wonder if vince (the dev), even bothered to play through his game or put together a beta testing team. i mean the immersion is absolutely broken when you have characters talking over each other, repeating their lines, glitching through walls, and so much more. it’s not unplayable, but if you are a competitionist… i am warning you to not even bother with this game unless you want to go through a hell scarier than the one displayed in this game.
Dark Deception Pre-Installed:
The developer is more concerned with releasing f-ing plushies than he is with spending time addressing the bugs in this game. why start new projects when the original one is not finished? even though the orginal has two nightmares yet to be released, they are working on a 2D version and just launched more merch which are these pop figure things… like c’mon. i understand what goes into making a game as a developer myself but with all the funding and support this game has gotten; as a buyer and a player
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4330/AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB/ AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 60fps low setting
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dark Deception folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.