Cybershock Future Parkour Direct Download
Cybershock: Future Parkour is a runner game with outrun aesthetics in which you are an antivirus. Your mission is to destroy all the viruses on your computer before they destroy you. For this you must parkour through the different levels and avoid all the obstacles that stand in your way. I’ve just finished this game, and saying I was disappointed would certainly be a lie. It’s small, the idea is as simple as it gets, but it only adds to the appeal. The aesthetic of this game is one of its strongest sides.
The visuals are very vaporwave and relaxing to look at, despite the roller coaster dynamic of the gameplay that made me go ‘whoa’ many a time. There are only a dozen stages in the whole game, but they’re all properly thought out. The controls are good as well. The whole game plays very smoothly. The music is spot-on as well. There are only a couple tracks in the soundtrack, but they are written quite well, so they still sound fresh even after an hour or two of trying to get a better time in each level. I already recommended this game to my friends, and I’m going to keep playing it more myself.
Cybershock Future Parkour Direct Play:
This game blew me away, don’t let the the over simplified graphics deceive you. Ultrakill has a tremendous amount of fun to offer to any experienced and new fps player; Combat is intense and infinitely layered, every mechanic is easy to learn but offers plenty of room for mastery. There is something very diligently crafted about every encounter. Any time you enter a new area you are always put right in the centre of action, you have to take immediate initiative and employ creative ways of tearing though the enemies. Story is coherent yet slightly shrouded in allegory and abstract. all secrets are cleverly embedded in the levels, and the level design itself will take you back to the best parts of early fps genera. In short Ultrakill does everything Doom Eternal would want to do if it grew up became a big boy and had a better understanding of itself.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista or greater
- Processor: 2 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 mb video memory, shader model 3.0+
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Cybershock Future Parkour folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.