About The Game
Cuphead is a classic run and gun action game heavily focused on boss battles. Inspired by cartoons of the 1930s, the visuals and audio are painstakingly created with the same techniques of the era, i.e. traditional hand drawn cel animation, watercolor backgrounds, and original jazz recordings. Play as Cuphead or Mugman (in single player or local co-op) as you traverse strange worlds, acquire new weapons, learn powerful super moves, and discover hidden secrets while you try to pay your debt back to the devil!
Cuphead’s gameplay is centered around continual boss fights, interspersed with run-and-gun levels. All worlds but the final one include a mausoleum where the player has to parry ghosts before they touch an urn which rewards them with a Super move for completing the challenge. Each of these boss fights and run-and-gun levels is housed in one of four different worlds, with the fourth world containing the final fight against the Devil himself. Each boss fight includes a simple, normal and expert difficulty mode (with the exception of the final two bosses, which lack a simple mode). Defeating every boss on normal mode is required to complete the game,
while expert mode is unlocked upon completion. While most boss battles take place on land, several bosses instead are fought in aeroplanes in levels which play like side-scrolling shoot ’em ups. The game also includes role-playing elements and a branching level sequence. Player characters have infinite lives, maintaining all equipment between deaths. Equippable weapons and special abilities known as Charms can be purchased from the shop using coins. Player characters feature a parry attack that can be used on certain objects marked in pink, to various effects, the most important of them being increasing a “super meter” that enables more powerful attacks. The super meter is represented by playing cards. The player can use an EX move with one playing card, with the move used depending on the weapon equipped.
After completing a level, the player is ranked with a grade based on their performance, based on factors such as the time taken to complete the level, damage avoided, and number of parried attacks. The levels are accessible through a top-down perspective overworld with its own secret areas. The game also has a two-player local cooperative mode
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8400, 3.0GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+, 3.0GHz or higher
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 9600 GT or AMD HD 3870 512MB or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Cuphead folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.