Crystal Project Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Crystal Project Direct Download
Explore the world, find Crystals, and fulfill the prophecy to bring balance to the land of Sequoia. …Or maybe you’d rather spend your time collecting neat equipment and artifacts? Or tame strange creatures and fill out all the entries in your archive? Or perhaps you’d rather hunt down every monster and conquer the world’s toughest bosses. Or maybe you’d rather travel to the farthest reaches of the land and uncover the world’s greatest mysteries. The choice is yours, as it should be! Or is it? They say that those who stray out of line will be punished, killed, or worse. Maybe it’s for your own good that you stick to collecting Crystals, just like everyone else. But where would the adventure be in that? No random encounters! Manage Threat to control which party member a monster will attack. No hidden information. Preview turn order, damage, and probabilities like in TRPGs. Discover and unlock new classes. Assign sub-classes, pick passive abilities, and equip all kinds of special items. Invent unique team compositions, or stick to the MMORPG Holy Trinity.
No permanent missables! Seamless transitions between zones with no loading screens anywhere. Uncover the mysteries of the world all on your own. The class system is kinda similar to FF5. Each party member can equip a class and subclass as well as multiple passive abilities which do all kinds of things. Some of them just allow you to equip gear you don’t normally have access to. Other passives do things like give buffs at the start of combat or improve your first attack. Each class also has an one or two innate passives. My favorite innate passive makes the first ability you use each combat turn into an AoE skill. Equipment at the beginning of the game is pretty much just for stats, but the longer you play the more interesting gear becomes. There is equipment in Crystal Project that can enable builds that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Crystal Project Pre-Installed:
Fast forward about a week ago – I had a long weekend off work, and decided I might as well start a play through of a new game, and happened to scroll across Crystal Project in my library. Sure, why not? I had a great time with my first few hours, so I started up a new save. I made a party consisting of myself, my partner, and two of our gamer friends playing roles according to our typical aesthetic or class preferences – me and partner a caster and physical DPS respectively, the others a healer and tank – and dove it. The early hours were just as I remembered – charming and lovely music (despite apparently being royalty free music, it works SO well here,) awesome sprites put into a Minecraft-esque blocky world, satisfying ability trees and classes to hunt down and unlock. I’ll save you the novel, but fast forward to now and I’m around 35 hours in and still have so much to go.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit), fully updated
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2000 Series
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Crystal Project folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.