Crying Pony Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Crying Pony Direct Download
Crying Pony is a 2D side-scrolling horror adventure game where the protagonist, Michael, is awakened from a nightmare by his daughter, only to be repeatedly pulled back into the cycle of the nightmare and pursued by the evil lurking within. As the nightmare begins to invade and cross the boundaries between reality and dreams, the monsters within gradually get closer to reality, and even his daughter gets caught up in it. Will Michael be able to successfully escape the nightmare with his daughter? Special art style: Unique 2D hand-drawn style that emphasizes detailed rendering and uses low saturation, low contrast colors to create a gloomy, eerie and dark atmosphere. Delicate lighting: Different lighting setups are used to create an atmosphere of evil and creepiness that fits the situation A horror adventure game driven by the storyline: With exploration in the nightmare, the plot advances gradually, allowing further understanding of the nature of evil.
I mean, there is not a lot to say about the narrative here if I am being completely honest, you have 3 characters and the game only covers a few locations (one house and a subway inside a nightmare), and as you might guess there is something that happened to the family in the past. I kinda expected it to make some kind of unique twist or change the formula a bit, but the ending was very much exactly what I expected. However, I still like all of the detail in the rooms, the game has a lot of background material and various world-building – I was interested in the story, I just wish it was a bit different. the game wants you to follow a path, with a few extra rooms that don’t have much purpose otherwise.
Crying Pony Free Steam Pre-Installed:
As already mentioned, the design if the scenery is really the best part here, just the coloring and the gore look very satisfying, plus the enemies feel very uncanny and unpleasant to interact with. As far as I can tell only 2 of the 4 regular enemies can be killed, and I didn’t particularly like that design choice, you mostly use bullets to stun or give you a bit of room to dodge. The ammo conservation is not a very big part of the experience, the game resets your inventory between the dreams, so it never really felt like I really had to watch my bullets, aside from the last section, you can more or less just walk past the demon babies.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: windows 7 or above
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or above
- Memory: 8 MB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 550 or above
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Crying Pony folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.