Crowns and Pawns Kingdom of Deceit Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
Legends of the past come back to life in this charming European mystery adventure. Crowns and Pawns, a modern-day point and click adventure, inspired by classics such as Broken Sword, Monkey Island, Still Life, Syberia and others. The game highlights the less explored history of Europe to the world of adventurers. Experience the legendary stories of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, bring to light the villainous branch of the KGB, solve puzzles and follow hints to reveal the secrets of the King who was never crowned. The story follows a girl from Chicago, Milda, who unexpectedly receives an inheritance from her grandfather – a house in Lithuania. She sets off to Europe, but upon arrival she is threatened by an unknown man, demanding that she gives up her inheritance. Determined and intrigued, she explores the run-down house, discovering old documents and clues dating back to the 15th century. Before long, Milda gets dragged into a dangerous search for a long-lost mysterious relic…
A blend of history and myths set in a modern world, featuring real life locations all around Europe. Crowns and Pawns is lead by the art director of the highly acclaimed fan-adventure Broken Sword 2.5. Classic point-and-click puzzles that involve finding items hidden in beautiful environments, creatively combining the contents of your inventory, interesting dialogue choices, and more! Beautiful hand painted art that comes to life with a touch of modern graphics features. A world that reacts to your decisions. Change the looks of the main character to solve puzzles (or for fun!). Fully voiced dialogue. Music written by the award winning composer Daniel Pharos (A New Beginning, Memoria, Blackguards).
So I have just started this game tonight and have only played about an hour or so but so far I absolutely love it! It is like the best old school point and click games with wit and funny bits but a modern approach while also including more character creation in that you can choose how your story goes and that you can change your clothes and hair. I already want more of this line of games to follow for when I finish this one! This gives me nostalgia of good old point and click games but with sleek modern feel. The puzzles are challenging, it will take some time to crack them – I’m still poking around the first scene for over an hour. Can’t wait to see what’s next.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: at least 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Crowns and Pawns Kingdom of Deceit folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.