CROSSFIRE SIERRA SQUAD Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
CROSSFIRE SIERRA SQUAD Direct Download
In Crossfire: Sierra Squad, you are the leader of an elite fireteam in the middle of a war. Be prepared for fierce resistance from all sides as you battle a variety of crafty enemies in a relentless search for the truth. Experience the high-quality characters, maps, and gameplay that Crossfire fans have become accustomed to, now in VR. Face fierce firefights between rival factions Black List and Global Risk in a variety of indoor and outdoor environments through 50 squad missions (single-player or 2 -player co-op), 13 campaign missions (single-player) and Horde Mode (up to 4-player co-op). Master a large variety of weapons including pistols, rifles, throwable – and throwback-able – grenades, and sniper rifles with revolutionary scope mechanics that give you plenty of options to dispatch 17 types of enemies. Your adversaries are fearsome. In addition to soldiers with seemingly superhuman strength armed to the teeth with the finest weaponry available, you’ll face drones, bosses and vehicles brimming with mercs hell-bent on your destruction.
Bring your A-game, because they’ll be bringing theirs. Clearing the enemies out won’t be easy. But if you need help, you can recruit a friend for co-op to conquer the squad missions or grab a few to take on the challenging Horde Mode as a fireteam of up to 4 players! The game is a very fun, complete VR arcade shooter with a lot of content, variety of weapons, fun missions and great looking environments. And it has co-op! The voice acting is a bit forced and cliche, but it’s a minor gripe. We’re not really playing this game for Oscar-worthy performances. It is possible to play with manual or automatic reloading, with a simulation mode (more realistic damage done/suffered) or a more arcade one which allows you to play in a more relaxed way or, in any case, less undercover and more in Rambo style… in short, I think there’s something for everyone, and for me, this game is really worth the price of admission.
CROSSFIRE SIERRA SQUAD Direct Play:
I feel like it hits a perfect balance between arcadey and realistic now. I’ve bought this game 3 times and refunded it twice. I first bought and refunded it because of input issues such as bad controller angles, then I bought the game again when they fixed it. I refunded it because the “on the rails” combat wasn’t my style. With manual reloading, custom gun specific gun angle customization, arcade or realism mode, this is one of the best VR shooters in my opinion. It’s far easier to work with and far less deadly in my opinion, but every bit as immersive and threatening as it ever has been, perhaps even more so.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-8500
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 6G
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the CROSSFIRE SIERRA SQUAD folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.