Crimson Snow Direct Download
You were going to celebrate this holiday with your girlfriend, Joyce, but a pleasant evening was interrupted by an uninvited guest, and now you have to do your best to survive this Christmas. Crimson Snow is a story-driven horror game about the dark events of one Christmas night. Make your way through the strange house lighted with Christmas decorations and hide from the otherworldly stalker obsessed with you. Your girlfriend, Joyce, will help you escape or… she will become another victim herself — your fate depends on your words and decisions. Christmas night became the night of horror. Experience the mix of festive atmosphere and paranormal nightmare. Watch what you say and do. Your life and the life of your girlfriend depends on it. The secrets of your past will not leave you alone. Unlock them or they’ll destroy you.
I like that Joyce tells me where I should go when I go to the wrong place, but it comes a bit too quickly. I like to look around on the new environment before heading to where I should go. I barely had time to go to the closet and open up the cupboard in the beginning before she asked if I had fallen aslee Maybe the ex could just lurk around and suddenly disappear more instead of killing you every time. So it gives an uneasy feeling instead of “Oh, I died again” when encountering her too close. Maybe a sound that indicates that she is in the walls, after she crawled into the vent. Some bugs I found; After the two police officers was killed, I went further in the game, and then came back to the point where you see one police in the window from the other side of the building. And the whole house and the police car was “floating in thin air” since the ground had disappeared.
Crimson Snow Direct Play:
The room where you try to not step on broken christmas ornaments, with the ex sitting in the corner, I “woke her up” and was able to go back into the room I came from. And thereby I had locked myself in and couldn’t go back or forth, and had to restart the game. I had lots of problem with the games optimization during the stream. The cutscenes where the ex was introduced made the stream lag ALOT, and it took away lots of feeling. I lowered all the graphic settings and it was a little better, but still laggy. You aren’t getting a 10 hour epic adventure here with Crimson Snow. This is a Christmas themed horror game that’s going to last you about an hour or two depending on how quickly you move through it. It’s not going to break the bank and it’s not going to redefine horror games as a genre. That’s not necessarily a bad thing either, it’s just fun if you want to play a short little horror game that’s not too difficult or challenging.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 660 GTX
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Crimson Snow folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.