Creeper World 4 Free Download v2.2.9 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
The eternal harvester of galactic empires has returned! Witness massive waves of Creeper flood across the 3D terrain in this real time strategy game where the enemy is a fluid. Build out your economic base with energy and mined wares. Assemble your forces and struggle against the creeper on all fronts as it floods and fills the map. Take the high ground with your forces to avoid the creeper as waves crash around your base. Increase your lines of sight and range on high ground, but beware the aerial units. And, if you last long enough, launch orbital weapons and call down devastating strikes on the enemy.
Creeper World 4 continues the iconic and well received Creeper World RTS franchise, expanding into a new dimension of strategic possibilities and threats. The galaxy once again finds itself culled and utterly in ruins. Guide a scientist and cohorts through the ultimate test of survival and restore hope to the galaxy… one world at a time. Play small maps casually, while pausing and issuing orders. Alternately, play massive maps in real-time with full save support. The choice is yours. Play the story missions, the community crafted missions, or use the built in mission generator for infinite possibilities. Use the map editor to make your own maps for fun and sharing. Create custom units, or even custom game play modes, and share those as well.
Creeper World 3 is one of the best games ever, and this game takes that formula and improves it somewhat, but also unimproves it as well. On balance I think it comes out ahead. Though I’d recommend playing CW3 first. Mechanically I think I prefer CW4 to CW3. It’s removed some excess units, broken out the resources into more options, and removed some of the stupid names in the game (e.g. guppy), whilst adding a bit of flavour to the creeper by adding in momentum and waves that increase the challenge of the game. Everything else is basically the same though. Mission wise, CW3 is far, far better. The campaign in CW4 is terrible. The “story” is eye-gougingly bad. Both have excellent community maps, and map generators. CW4 also has a weekly leaderboard, which is a nice touch (like Infested Planet) but I feel that everyone on there is a cheater. I wish I could see their replays. The last mission of CW4 shows the potential of how interesting the maps could be, but also highlights their poor design, as it features surprise mechanics that are devastating if you didn’t prepare for them. But if you do prepare then it’s a great slog that requires a full combined arms approach, including using the porters to rush an area and terps and snipers in an offensive, rather than defensive manner. It also has a really interesting twist on the creeper and the void. It’s a shame the rest are so pedestrian.
- 3D Terrain with numerous strategic options.
- Enhanced graphics
- Physics-based flowing ‘Creeper’ enemy with wave mechanics.
- Land, Air, and Orbital weapons.
- Custom unit support with scripting.
- Online map database.
- Story/Campaign missions.
- Experimental Co-op multiplayer.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Dual Core 2Ghz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Creeper World 4 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.