Crazy Taxi Free Download Build 403161 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Hey hey, come on over and have some fun with Crrrrrazy Taxi! Barrel through traffic packed streets, hurdle off parking garages, and Crazy Combo your way to Crazy Money in a wild frantic race to scare up the most fares. In Crazy Taxi, time is money, and only the Craziest Cabbies come out victorious. Two Game Modes – Arcade Mode and Original Mode for a variety of gameplay, and 16 Mini Games to hone your taxi driving skills. Extra large hills for extra long hang time Parked transporters with conveniently angled ramps Tall cliffs and parking garages with steep drops Painfully slow buses and cable cars to frustrate and annoy Occasional deep sea exploration opportunities!
Unfortunately, this game is an “Arcade” type game with no storyline. But it does have a very basic plot. You play as a Taxi driver whose main aim is to pick up customers & drop them to their destinations as fast & crazy as possible. The crazier the ride is, the more money you make! I know it’s too late to throw in my suggestions to make this game better, but imma do it anyway. Yeah, the game can use a Storyline. Apart from the arcade game modes that are available, a career mode with at least a really basic storyline would’ve made the game pretty cool & also gave it more value due to the addition of more content. Before I start this segment, let me tell you something that shows where this game lies in the hierarchy of uniqueness. So many developers have tried to replicate this game in their own style & yada yada. But none of these games took off. Nothing beats the original game!
The gameplay is fairly simple. You are obviously a taxi driver & your main aim is to rack up a lot of cash. Let me try & talk about each segment separately. So, the first thing I noticed was that the game didn’t allow you to use your mouse. I guess this was fairly common in old games. On top of that, the controls were extremely awkward to use. To confirm an action, you should press the “D” key while the keybind for the same action in modern games is the “Enter”. Similarly, for going back, we usually press the “Escape” key. But in this game, you should hit the “S” key. Surprisingly, even the main game has weird keybinds. Let me just list the keybinds & you be the judge: Keeping the visuals aside, the game has some sick beats. It suits the “Crazy” outlook the game wants to give its players. But I feel like the dialogues sound kinda forced. I mean, the person who gave those dialogues sounded like he forced himself to sound crazily cool. It’s pretty cringe if you ask me, no offense to the ones who love this game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® XP
- Processor: 3.0 GHz Intel Pentium 4
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible, NVIDIA GeForce 7300 series, ATI Radeon™ X1600 Video Card with 256MB RAM
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 240MB Hard Drive space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible Sound Card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Crazy Taxi folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.