About The Game
Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time is a platform game in which the player primarily controls either the titular character Crash or his sister Coco, who are tasked with saving the multiverse from domination by Doctors Neo Cortex and Nefarious Tropy. The player can switch between controlling Crash or Coco at any time within the level select screen. The game can be played in two different styles, which can be selected before the start of a new game and can be switched at any time in the options menu.
The default play-style is “Modern”, in which the player will always return to the latest checkpoint when the player character dies. In the other play-style, “Retro”, the player is given a limited number of lives (represented by a floating head of the character currently in play), of which more can be collected within the levels. If the player’s last life is lost, the level will be restarted from the beginning. Neither the game’s difficulty nor reward progress is affected by the differing play-styles
Dr. Neo Cortex re-emerges as the villain and returns from his exile in the past. In doing so, he tears up portals into other times and dimensions that Crash and Coco have to travel through. The levels are again kept linear and are based on the original PS1 gameplay. Crash Bandicoot’s new skills include the ability to slow down time and reverse gravity. To do this, he relies on new masks that, like Aku Aku, can also talk and bring their own personality with them.
Main story levels focus on players controlling Crash and Coco, both of whom use identical movesets such as spinning and sliding, alongside new moves to the series such as wall running. In these levels, the characters are aided further by special masks, each of which is rescued during the story and who offers their powers – each level features at least one such mask being available to help traverse obstacles during certain segments, appearing before the player enters and leaving when the segment is traversed.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- RAM: 8 GB
- Video card: Nvidia GeForce 970 or better
- Disk space: 20 GB
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Crash Bandicoot 4 Its About Time folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.