Covid Simulator Free Download v20c PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Since early 2020, Covid-19 has caused mayhem the world over. Spreading rapidly, it can cause illness, long term disability, and death. The Covid-19 pandemic has been met with much political turmoil – causing misinformation, violence, and unnecessary risk. Many confusing charts and diagrams exists highlighting the dangers of Covid-19 in the workplace. COVID SIMULATOR hopes to visualize, in an understandable way, how quickly Covid-19 spreads, becoming a disaster. The game is an open sandbox to enjoy, or infections/transmissions/conditions/results of Covid-19 on the US CDC statistics which are based on age/gender/health/ethnicity. This game does not wish to insinuate any ethnic disposition towards Covid-19, however it is personally important to me to demonstrate the extreme dangers that minorities are currently experiencing with the pandemic. It is impossible for a simple game to fully simulate the intricacies of every day human life.
The random ages, genders, health, and ethnicity is based on percentages reported in the US Census data for people in the work place. These are nation wide averages, and does not reflect any particular area. I am NOT a statistician or a virologist. I am a game developer. This simulator/visualization appears to have similar outcomes to real world results – however it will likely never be real world accurate. It is only a game, meant to demonstrate the dangers of unchecked Covid-19 spread. Within the game files is a stat sheet which can be edited if you would like to change the outcomes/results! If you ARE a statistician or a virologist, please contact me – I would LOVE to expand the accuracy of this game.
An interesting but bare-boned simulator of the spread and effects of COVID in the workplace. The game has a decent amount of customization but has the potential for more. As someone who lives and works in a strongly anti-vax area, I would like to see policies added such as Banning Masks or being able to fire those who call in sick. I would also like to see more negative effects when people take alternative medicine. Having more outside influence, such as celebrity opinions, governor orders, would also add a degree of challenge if you are playing the opposite way. I do really enjoy the satire Youtube personalities though. The game has the potential to be a really good simulator of the current pandemic environment we live in.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Dual Core 2.4 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Covid Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.