CountryBalls Heroes Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
CountryBalls Heroes is a game where you get to play as your favorite Countryball. Become a legend by leading massive armies. The fate of the world, vodka, mems, is at stake and only you can stand up against big evil. At all costs, supplies of vodka have to be secured. Dominate your opponents in the intensive turn-based strategy game. Assemble your army, build overwhelming cities, raise and upgrade your heroes, gather powerful artifacts, and prove that your Countryball is the most powerful among the others. Build up your base, recruit various Countryballs unique for each faction. Train multiple balls, each with its own strengths and weaknesses. Plumber, hussar, priest, drunkard, cowboy, Briton… that’s only the beginning. Check what awaits you in the wilderness! Lead your own Countryball army on the battlefield. You won’t be alone there. Recruit the most powerful Heroes to lead your troops according to your strategy. Use as much vodka as necessary to crush your enemies.
Use stereotypes for your favor! Experience how various mems work on the battlefield. Untamed, crazy, hilarious – once used will never be erased from your memory. Check with the school of mems that will suit you best. Probably the worst bug in the lot. It basically makes saves a pointless feature. Basically, if you load a save game all/most of the settlements disappear. They disappear from the map, from the quick bar to the right. Essentially destroying your save. DO NOT start up a big map game unless you’re ready to devote the time to it. This is a real game breaker and is the reason it took me as long as I did to complete the campaign. At the start of the game, you’re given a lv1 hero (sometimes with a item already).
This is fine, except when you recruit heroes from the appropriate building they start at lv0. Now, having not played the game yourself this might not seem to matter but allow me to explain: The game has a skill tree directly tied to what level you are, each time you level up you get a point to spend. Heroes that start at level 1 DO NOT START WITH A POINT TO SPEND. Meaning your better off picking a level 0 hero and giving it any item/unit from the lv 1 hero and then delete your starting hero. It’s a minor thing but it basically locks your first move to ensuring you can recruit new heroes.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 Mb
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the CountryBalls Heroes folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.