Cook-Out Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Cook-Out Direct Download
Get your aprons ready… things are about to get messy in this award-winning multiplayer VR cooking game from Resolution Games! Set within the cook’s cabin of a fairytale forest, Cook-Out: A Sandwich Tale is a wacky and whimsical adventure – brought to you by the creators of Angry Birds VR: Isle of Pigs, Bait! and Blaston – that challenges up to four players to work together to keep the orders coming for a hungry cast of enchanted creatures in this multiplayer VR game. As players progress through increasingly hectic levels, they not only prepare meals but also need to fight off a number of nasty customers who seem absolutely set on making trouble — like jesters who will hide parts of orders, or thieves who will keep pilfering ingredients. With some of the game’s most recent updates, players can add to the fun by upgrading their chef’s look with the “Make it Your Way feature” and join the “House Party” update for new skins, customizations and more! While the game is focused on cooperative play,
Solo players can also enjoy the experience with the help of a simulated partner, making sure there’s always a team to tackle tough orders and restore the calm to this wild kitchen. So I bought this looking for more mp game to play with friends in VR. Looked like a VR like Overcooked style game. And oh man, this is easily some of the most fun I have ever had playing in VR with friends. It’s an absolute blast. Not only is it incredibly fun but it’s also a very well made game. The art style is great, the performance is great. It’s Overcooked, but in VR – flailing around trying to assemble sandwiches as fast as possible. Where as the cooperative element in Overcooked involved movement and navigation With Werewolves who have enormous orders, rabbits who have no patience, and cats who insist their sandwiches be assembled perfectly, there’s a ton of variety in the customers and challenges, and once you get past the first world there’s an endless mode, too.
Cook-Out Free Steam Pre-Installed:
This game is probably best played with a friend, or at least someone you met on the Cook Out Discord and organized a session with, rather than joining random players, and the “partner bot you have to keep recharging” when playing solo is cute, but you won’t get the full experience with just that. It’s overcooked in VR, if you enjoyed overcooked you’ll enjoy this game. The multiplayer can be enjoyable or chaotic. I was constantly paired with neurotic kids throwing food all over the place and constantly kicking me from their sessions for no reason. Anyway, it’s still fun. You receive an order, you make food, you serve food. Gameplay can be a little bit lackluster since it’s incredibly simple. You have a knife, you use the same chopping motion for every ingredient, you place chopped food on a plate and serve food, now repeat that motion 100x. Not much variety with the cooking.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590/AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon RX 470 or greater
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- VR Support: SteamVR
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Cook-Out folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.