Command Modern Operations Free Download v1.8.6 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
The first release of Command rocked the foundations of modern PC wargaming, steamrolled its way into the Pentagon and won numerous “Wargame Of The Year” awards. Now, the restless rascals at WarfareSims are back at it with a vengeance! The already legendary game of modern cross-domain operations returns with an all-new UI, even more refined simulation mechanics and a host of new features and content to engross you into the challenges of warfare post-WW2 and in the 21st century. Are you ready? Are you up to it? No man, and no armed service, is an island. Aircraft, ships, submarines, ground forces and installations, satellites and even strategic weapons are at your disposal. You are given the forces and their hardware; but you have to direct them wisely.
You asked for a faster, smoother earth-globe interface with richer, even more detailed map layers – and you got it! Over half a terabyte’s worth of satellite imagery and terrain elevation combine to deliver an unprecedentedly crisp battlefield for your forces to roam.Command’s new slick, dark-themed UI slams you right into the seat of a modern-day military command center and never lets go. Play in desktop-standard window or gamelike full-screen mode. Arrange your secondary info windows just how you like them – or park them into extra monitors. Customize your map and info windows to perfection to suit your play style. Hundreds of changes and additions to gameplay based directly on user feedback means the game is now yours more than ever. Minimaps? Check. Quickly load recent scenarios or saves? Yup. Real-time dynamic ORBATs of both friendly forces and known contacts? Yessir. Time-step sim execution to prevent “runaway sim”? Can do. Glorious victories or crushing defeats have never felt so easy to experience.
Don’t spend too long gawking at the pretty maps, because the battlefield is even more alive and ready to crush you! Expanded ground ops let you take advantage of distinct terrain types (desert, forest, urban, swamps etc.) for mobility, weapon effects and visibility. Enhanced AI routines for dogfights and even more technical factors make your grip on air superiority more tenuous. The groundbreaking features of the “Chains Of War” campaign are now standard: Disrupt your enemy’s communications to isolate his units (but watch out for your own), perform scriptless amphibious, airdrop or pickup operations, watch as aircraft limber back shot almost to pieces and marvel at exotic new weaponry. Even at the dawn of unmanned systems, combat is not a dry hardware comparison. Your war machines are crewed or remote-controlled by human beings: people trained with varied proficiency (from novice to ace), operating under custom doctrine and rules of engagement (when to do what, how to decide, how to react etc.), most of the time making the rational decision, and sometimes making a brilliant call or a mistake. These people often matter far more than the hardware. The deadliest combat units are only as sharp as their crews.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Minimum dual-core, recommended quad-core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video/Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with 128MB+ VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: Compatible sound card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Command Modern Operations folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.