Colony Survival Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Dynamic 3D Pathfinding Both colonists and monsters can find their way in your world. Build bridges, tunnels, stairs, overpasses and underpasses to make sure your colonists get where they want to go, and monsters don’t! Plant a banner to start your colony. As you recruit more colonists, more monsters will try to invade your colony! Build walls, dig moats and construct forts to deal with the increasing threat. Dozens of different jobs, unlockable with science Use an extensive science system to unlock jobs, blocks, upgrades and new weapons! Your colony will start small, with a couple of berry farmers, slingers and a copper miner. Expand your colony and start using new metals like bronze, iron and steel. Producing them will require new fuels like charcoal and cokes. Use more advanced metals to unlock crossbows and matchlock guns for your guards! Add wheat farmers, bakers, flax farmers, tailors and many other jobs to your colony.
Explore and settle a large, diverse world Large, advanced colonies are able to unlock the glider and Colony Starter Kits, allowing them to settle new lands. Take to the sky and explore a world with multiple continents and biomes. Start a colony in far-off lands to get access to new jobs, crops and resources. Co-op: play with friends without problems Easily launch a co-op server from the main menu, and invite friends to join your world. Share ownership of a single colony with multiple friends, or build your own colonies and trade items and science. It’s also possible to use our advanced server tool to set up a more complex system. Extensive mod support allows players to customize their experience exactly as they want.
Colony Survival Pre-Installed:
We regularly release fixes, improvements, tweaks and content updates. Here a couple of highlights from many, many changelogs: Translations: fans from all over the world have translated the game into their native language. Play the game in German, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, French or any other of the many supported languages! Cheats: bored of playing the way it’s intended? Use cheats to quickly recruit more colonists, spawn blocks and unlock research. Detailed graphics settings: don’t like bloom or depth of field? Want to adjust the FOV? Change it quickly in the graphics menu. Game settings: turn off monsters if you want to build in peace. Or allow them to spawn during the day for a difficult challenge! Mods: we’ve developed the game to be as moddable as possible, and we’re in close contact with mod developers to help them create awesome mods. Advanced server tool: every player can use our intuitive server tool to host a private server for friends, or a public server for the entire community. Transparent development:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista SP1 & newer, 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Pentium G620 (2.5 Ghz dual core) or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000, 1280×720 display
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Colony Survival folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.