Colony Ship A Post-Earth Role Playing Game Direct Download
You will never feel the sun’s warmth under a blue sky, never hear the wind in the branches of a tree, and never swim in the ocean, all because you had the misfortune to be born on the Ship, chained to a fate you didn’t choose. You have never seen Earth and you’ll never see Proxima Centauri either. You’re doomed to live and die on the Ship in the name of the Mission, like your father before you, like his father before him. The Ship is old. She had already been twenty years in service when she was rechristened Starfarer – a pretty name for a retrofitted interplanetary freighter. No one is certain the Ship will actually reach its destination, and nobody much cares, since no one alive now will live to see it. Might as well get on with your life and try to make the best of it. Colony Ship is an isometric, party-based RPG inspired by Heinlein’s Orphans of the Sky.
Your character’s world is a “generation ship,” a massive spacecraft on a centuries long voyage to colonize a distant planet. The Ship’s original government has been disbanded following a violent mutiny and you must negotiate a treacherous path among your fellow passengers and the contentious factions striving to dominate the Ship. Your choices will determine who your friends and enemies are. The elevator crawls up a groove in the cargo hold’s wall like a black steel bug that’s worn a path traveling to the bridge and back. It’s time to get up there and earn a few credits, but first you need a drink. Once tasked with adapting Terran plants and grasses to the alien environment of Proxima Centauri, Hydroponics was abandoned during the Mutiny. Quickly overwhelmed by out-of-control mutant vegetation, it more closely resembles deep jungle than a research complex. In addition to the abnormal plants, oversized pest control species –bioengineered to safeguard the colony’s farmlands– are also on hand to punish the careless.
Colony Ship A Post-Earth Role Playing Game Pre-Installed:
Your adventure starts in the Pit – a sprawling heap of vacant cargo containers slowly getting filled up with those who couldn’t afford to stay in the Habitat or needed to get away from its bosses and factions. Out here, folks live free and die fast… You open your eyes to a grey hull-metal ceiling, one panel of which flickers yellow, indicating dayshift. You overslept, not that it matters. With a grunt you roll off your stained mattress and open the “window” to let some fresh air in. Like everything else around here, fresh is relative. The Ship does its best to recycle air and water, but cargo holds aren’t high on Her priority list. You breathe in metal and burning oil and look up. Four of the bridge’s six projectors are still operational, shining dully down on the container towers of Cargo Hold 3, better known as the Pit, the Free City.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
- Processor: 2 GHz Processor or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTS 450 / Radeon HD 4870 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Colony Ship A Post-Earth Role Playing Game folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.