Coffee Talk Direct Download
Coffee Talk is a game about listening to people’s problems and helping them by serving up a warm drink out of the ingredients you have in stock. It is a game that depicts lives as humanly as possible, while having a cast that is more than just humans. Immerse yourself in the stories of alternative-Seattle inhabitants, ranging from a dramatic love story between an elf and a succubus, an alien trying to understand humans’ lives, and many others modern readers will find strongly echo the world around them. Tales of people from an alternative-Seattle, a city where elves, orcs, mermaids, and many other fantasy races live together with humans in a modern world we will all find familiar Branching storylines, where the branches are determined not by the dialogue options you choose, but from how you serve your café customers 90’s anime-inspired pixel art visuals and chill vibes-inducing color palette help to immerse you in the game’s world Selection of jazzy and lo-fi music to accompany the late night warm drinks and conversations An experience to make you think, feel, and rest both your body and your soul.
Coffee Talk is a work of art, in many different ways. It’s given me joy and a strange sense of comfort and belonging when I didn’t know I needed it or was searching for it. Much like a good IRL cafe, Coffee Talk gave me a place to be. I found myself completely absorbed in every detail. It may not be the most complex or multidimensional game, but I fell in love. And you can tell every inch of the game is an experience that was created with so much love as well. I love the story as a whole and how it tells the personal stories of the characters in the coffee shop setting.
Coffee Talk Direct Play:
The ambiance and the slow pace of the story makes indeed relaxing and nice game but what makes it enjoyable is the stories the game gives you that makes you be immersed on it. From the nice coffee ambiance, to the story telling, and it’s slow pace makes it a really wonderful game to play and enjoy. Honestly, easily one of my favorite games of all time. I’ll be the first to admit I’m not your average Steam user, and not a typical gamer or even merely game player. I don’t spend a lot of time playing much of anything, and my gaming skills are definitely lacking. I’m very sure an 8 year old could beat my ass in Smash Bros. I may have unusual taste & playing habits, but I do know quality when I see it.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: 2.4 GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB display memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Sound Card: Stereo
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Coffee Talk folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.