CODE VEIN Direct Download
RISE TOGETHER Team up with an AI partner or a friend in co-op multiplayer and venture out into a world of destruction in this story driven connected dungeon experience. Use your combined strength to coordinate your approach and defend each other from surprise attacks or tackle overpowered enemies. GREATER CHALLENGES BRING GREATER REWARDS Acquire new gear, level up your character, and become more powerful to rise up against the Lost. From new players to seasoned action game veterans, the challenges in CODE VEIN will keep you coming back for more. CUSTOMIZE YOUR REVENANT Choose from various weapons such as bayonets, axes, spears, and more. Enhance your character’s abilities with powerful Blood Code enhancements, each with access to various “Gifts” that can increase your strength, weaken enemies, and can allow you to utilize new weapon abilities or access overpowered attacks. Finish off your opponents with your Blood Veil, powerful blood draining tools, each with their own unique visual and attack style that opens up a myriad of new combat strategies.
Team up and embark on a journey to the ends of hell to unlock your past and escape your living nightmare in CODE VEIN. Death may feel permanent but your loadout doesn’t have to. Change your character class at any time, unlock the ability to mix and match skills, or choose different NPCs to partner with, all of which could make the difference between life and death. The level design is a bit meh, and the story is going to be a big hit-or-miss for certain folks (cheesy anime vibes). The fact that there’s only 5 weapon types feels a bit restrictive, altough there’s quite a few weapons with different movesets in each types.
CODE VEIN Direct Play:
If those things do not bother you (or not too much) then i’d say you should give it a go! the game will run you about 30-35 hours to finish, and there’s a few achivements to hunt afterwards for an extra little bit of game time. you can run it again on NG+ to challenge yourself and see the different endings. pro-tip : don’t look at the achivements of steam, they do spoil a few things. When I first started this game, I had already beaten elden ring, dark souls 3 and bloodborne and gotten 100% completion on all of them. This game is hard, very hard and very different then soulsbornering games. Its a single playstyle with a mix of stealth so you cant mix it up like in the other games. I had a very hard time getting into this game for the first 15 or so hours. I raged and didnt enjoy it at all. I kept trying though and even pulled some guides up and after a bit it stuck and now im hooked.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 760 or Radeon HD 7850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 35 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the CODE VEIN folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.