COCOON Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
COCOON Direct Download
From Jeppe Carlsen, the lead gameplay designer of LIMBO and INSIDE — COCOON takes you on an adventure across worlds within worlds. Master world-leaping mechanics to unravel a cosmic mystery. Worlds within Worlds COCOON is a unique take on the puzzle adventure genre, where each world exists within an orb that you can carry on your back. Wrap your head around the core mechanic of leaping between worlds—and combine, manipulate, and rearrange them to solve intricate puzzles. Interact with alien environments and biomechanical devices left behind by an ancient civilization. Journey through unique and diverse biomes, from industrial structures to massive organic caverns, and discover how they are connected to one another. Each orb has an ability that can be unlocked, thereby turning the orb into a unique tool for you to utilize within other worlds. Use these abilities to uncover hidden pathways and objects, fire projectiles to trigger switches, and more.
Mighty guardians protect every world, and you must face them in fierce battles. Each fight is unique and requires you to master new and satisfying mechanics. The puzzle/level design here is superb, head-scratching but not bruising. There’s an almost nonstop variety of ideas; some conventional, many unlike anything else I’ve seen in a game before. I’d say it falters only the slightest bit when you’re doing the sections that require you to activate symbols in the correct order, but even those aren’t carbon copies of each other. Immersion has been polished to basically perfection, with zero loading screens after the first boot-up, unintrusive controls, and incredible sounding atmosphere and music. I was very satisfied with how the game wrapped up regardless.
COCOON Direct Play:
Any game that has excellent artistic merit while refusing to deprive us of creative and interesting gameplay should be praised. So far, I’ve acquired 3 orbs (orange, green, and purple) and defeated each of their bosses. The worlds and puzzle designs are outstanding. Truly phenomenal. I don’t know how many orbs there are total… but I’m incredibly excited to find out. My only, minor, complaint is that there are a LOT of intentional wrong pathways for no real reason except to let you “explore”… but they feel tedious more than any possible benefit. The game’s visuals are stellar; art style is impeccable. Sound design and music are ALWAYS on point in a Schmid game. I cannot recommend this game enough.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7-2600 or AMD FX-8350
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950, 2 GB or AMD Radeon R9 380, 4 GB
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the COCOON folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.