Clone Drone in the Danger Zone Free Download v126.96.36.199 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
Apologies for the brief agony while we harvested your mind. But now your thought patterns are safely encased in this sleek, shiny robot! Epic Voxel Dismemberment: In addition to looking cool, the ability to cut off body parts is central to the gameplay. Jumping on one leg is a common occurrence. Large enemies need to be cut down to size before a fatal blow can be delivered. Sharp Sword Combat: Combat is fast and intense, putting great emphasis on movement, timing and positioning. You are never safe, as any blow can instantly kill or dismember. Entertaining Commentary: Commentatron and Analysis-Bot provide a play-by-play of your performance and react to your activities. Upgrade your robot: jetpack, bow, kicking, deflection, clones, armor, FIRE BREATH Terrifying robotic enemies that actually get pretty hard! Sword robots, bow robots, Spidertron 5000, Spidertron 6000, gigantic hammer bots. So many things to dismember. Level Editor: Make custom levels and challenges and share them with other humans! Explore the rich Workshop library of awesome human-built levels!
Achievements! Unlock upgrades, emotes and multiplayer skins by achieving a rich variety of things! Emotes! Do the Funky Pillar Dance, mock your foes, or flap your arms delightfully! OOTP has one of the strongest modding communities around for sport simulation games. The community greatly enhances the vanilla gameplay. For instance, historical gameplay has accurate rosters, player attributes, statistics and settings for the era you choose to play(you can play from the grass roots of baseball, negro leagues, or any specific season). You can choose to play it as a single season campaign or start a franchise and build your league from the 1880’s to whenever you choose to end(the starting point is up to you!). The community also offers tools to develop uniforms and baseball caps, and there’s literally thousands already pre-made for you to use if you want to choose from them.
The gaming modes available(and some of this is a repeat of above, I apologize), are single player, and multiplayer. Single player modes allow you to play out single exhibition games with modern and historical teams. You can play as MLB teams, which will have player accurate rosters and attributes. You are also able to create your own fictional leagues, which is a massively popular feature for many players in the OOTP community. You can start from any time frame, and you can customize the league to fit your needs or gameplay style(there are many sliders to adjust to your likings, and needs). Regardless of the league, the game will track and keep a massive history of your statistics as your world/league develops. The game also features multiplayer gameplay where you can compete in leagues against others, which will put you against the most difficult of opponents(or easy, if they don’t know what they’re doing 😉 ). The league will track statistics as if you were in a single player franchise.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Modern quad-core (AMD FX-Series or newer, Intel Core i5 or faster)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 5770 or faster, Nvidia GeForce GT 640 or faster
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Clone Drone in the Danger Zone folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.