Citystate II Free Download v1.1.1b PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Citystate II goes back to the origins of what made city builders such as SimCity 4 captivating and demanding by offering realistic urban simulation systems centered on civic and economic matters. Special attention was given to freedom of play, this is an old-school sandbox game with no limitations nor goals. And you can play with or without politics. Very much inspired by Cities Skylines but still has enough of its own flavor to give you a different experience. Obviously as a much younger game and one without a dedicated modding community, but in the state it is in (version 1.1.3 at the time of this review) makes me excited for future updates to the game.
My biggest issue is the grid based building as it does restrict creative ideas from being fully brought to life, but the personality of the citizens more than makes up for it. I always dreamed of a game that fuses the elements of a city builder & a political simulator. This game is a great remake of the original. I got so excited when I heard it was coming out and that excitement still carries on with me each time I play. The high def graphics and realism are the best aspects of the game, and make it a great experience while playing. As always with citystate OG and this one the economic aspect is a fun addition. Overall I give this game an 8/10, its a great addition to city builders.
Immigration policies, to precisely control the speed of the population’s growth. From the custom map design at the start to the simple and very intuitive UI to navigate around, CityState keeps things nice, crisp & clean. With no lengthy boring tutorial. This is a game any fan of the genre can pick up and play. The game offers a different twist with the focus & emphasis more on the political aspect of your City as opposed to the micromanagement of your community itself. Manage the economy, immigration, stocks to imports & exports. Each decision you make will shape how your city grows & evolves. You gain a real sense of intrigue before you discover the next important decision you will have to address, as the random legislation choices pop up. Overall the gameplay is fun and rewarding. The City Builder genre is heavily populated enough with some exceptional releases over the years with a wide range of prices. The audio in Citystate is somewhat scarce, from the various soundtracks that seems to sit in the background without annoying me to much.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Dual Core 3.2 GHz processor
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 660 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Citystate II folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.