City Bus Manager Direct Download
Build your own depot from scratch and create your personal bus routes in City Bus Manager. Play your own home town or any famous city in the world. Recreate the official bus network or change it completely to your preference. Did you ever think your local bus schedule sucks? This is your chance to show that you can step it up. Connect all the Points of Interests and see your passenger numbers grow. Buy new buses and hire staff to make sure you can keep up with your schedule. Take care of your buses in the repair and washing stations to make sure they meet your customers’ demands. Build a Service Center to sell tickets directly at your depot and engage with your clients. Get the best passenger reviews and lead your bus company to a prosperous future! Whether its your home town or any world-famous city (besides China) – it’s in the game. 100% based on actual OpenStreetMap data including all the specific Points of Interests. The passenger simulation and bus route travel time is also based on real data. Recreate the existing lines or come up with completely new set-ups, it’s all up to you.
Build everything that a good running bus depot needs. Parking slots, garages, warehouses, maintenance and washing stations are needed to take care of your vehicle fleet. But you also need offices, restrooms and a kitchen to take care of your staff. Also don’t forget about the Service Center to sell tickets and connect with your customers. Choose from different environmental objects and furniture to match the depot to your style. Clean and secure buses are mandatory to the future success of your company. Make sure your buses match the customers’ expectations. Buy spare parts to repair your buses. City Bus Manager arrives with more than 20 different bus models to offer the most realistic experience and allow you to adjust your bus fleet to your liking. On top all the buses can be repainted either ingame or via an external graphic tool and of course can be shared via the Steam Workshop.
City Bus Manager Direct Play:
Hire drivers, mechanics, office workers and many more to keep your company running. Take care of their needs so they can work efficiently and keep your costs in mind to scale up your business. Make the right choices and always keep the big picture in mind to set yourself up for success. First of all, it must be clear that City Bus Manager is in Early Access, so development is not yet complete. How well the game will be supported after the EA release remains to be seen. Some games come out totally bugged, are in Early Access for 10 years, and almost never get updates. Others, on the other hand, are already great games at release, get bug fixes and new features almost weekly and develop into a much better game within a few months.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Win 7 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 (64Bit)
- Processor: Prozessor Quad Core CPU with min 2.6 GHZ
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 760 or similar
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the City Bus Manager folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.