Circle Empires Rivals Free Download v2.0.34 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Circle Empires: Rivals is the sequel to the original award-winning real-time strategy game enjoyed by more than 300,000 players worldwide. Rivals adds, besides new content and game modes, a long-requested feature: Multiplayer! Fast-paced action and hundreds of different units combined with a procedurally-generated world of circles to make every session exciting and unique. You’ll have to devise new strategies and clever tactics to defeat your enemies, harvest resources and increase your power – alone or online with friends! It’s amazing to have watched the project evolve from a free demo into the single-player experience, and now at last, into a multiplayer one as well!” – The Luminous Team.
20 different circle biomes, from dry deserts to scary swamps to mystical extra XP biomes Over 300+ units, buildings, and level-ups 30 Faction leaders, each with unique bonuses or special troops A huge range of difficulty options, and advanced settings to tweak everything to your liking 6 different game modes, including ones unique to the RTS genre – like the Roguelike and Stop the Army modes! Units and structures keep gaining stats even after hitting their ‘max’ level, all the way up to bonus level 99! Turn your wizard into an army-destroying archwizard with a new look to boot. Circle Empires Rivals is the new iteration of the original Circle Empires game. For those who don’t already know the game, Circle Empires puts us at the control of a circle, basically a small island of terrain with some resources on it, and asks us not only to defend it, but also to expand the number of circles we control. These are, in fact, connected together via bridges, so we’ll have to create an army with the limited resources at our disposal and attack the enemies surrounding our empire. What does Rivals introduce? More stuff… and multiplayer!
While Circle Empires is based on a pretty simple concept and doesn’t have an especially deep base building, it does have a lot of content, and it shows from the beginning: there are six different game modes, 26 different leaders (more on these later) and many, many different units. Changing the leader means that also some of the units you can recruit change, making the matches more diverse as you progressively unlock new generals. The six game modes are all quite unique, even if they rely on the same base mechanics: there are the classic Full Conquest (capture all circles in the map) and Imperial Conflict (basically full conquest with enemy empires), then there’s Monster Hunt, where your only goal is to hunt down a boss protected by an army. The roguelike game mode makes every choice count, since resources and enemies do not respawn, leaving you with a tight budget. The stop the army game mode is particularly fun in coop, since it puts the player in the dangers of a giant army roaming the map, with the task to destroy it. The last mode is king hunt: every player has a king and the last king standing wins the game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: 3GHz dual core or 2GHz quad core
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel/AMD Integrated Graphics, 1GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Circle Empires Rivals folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.