Chronicon Free Download v1.31.1 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
What happens in a world where the last evil lies dead, the last quest is completed, and the last chest has been opened? In this world, the long-dead Heroes of Old are forever remembered and honored through a great magical device. This device, known only as the Chronicon, is capable of opening a portal into the memories – the very souls – of the Heroes of Old. Each year, a handful men and women are given the great honor to re-live the old tales. And this year, you have been chosen… you can play until the story end and then it just keeps going with random maps getting harder. the game keeps dropping new abilities and gear even after level 100. your build and gear let you go wild. with the right combo you can increase the difficulty and mobs hp by 650,000,000% even though you are still using the same level 100 equipment. the practice dummies are designed to be tested with trillions of dps on them. its an arpg you can push as far as you want without any guides or restarts. respect and rebuild anytime for free. infinite difficulty slider. path of exile has been around for 15 years and has nothing the quality of service this game has.
Gameplay: All the grinding and looting goodness you could ever want from an ARPG. Loads of loot to discover, four skill trees per character, infinite mastery levels, and in depth in game with randomly generated dungeons and even more powerful loot and none of it is held back by trading forums, online only gameplay, seasons, or any other fluff most ARGP’s use to draw out the game. Graphics: Loads of pixels and shiny effects. At the beginning of the game you’ll really get to appreciate the effort put into all the enemies and animations. Chock full of that 16-bit goodness but by the end game your screen will be a laser light show of blizzards and explosions. So prepare for lots of flashy lights and special effects. Music: It’s great actually! While no tracks stuck out out to me in of themselves the soundtrack did a great job of providing appropriate music and creepy ambiance.
The ability to reset Skills/Masteries makes for convenient swapping/fixing of builds and there are plenty of items available that allow for cool builds that aren’t hard for someone who may not be as willing to dedicate time to learning to put together. One thing I will note, the game intends for you to start a lower difficulty and raise it as you get better gear/level up. If the enemies are too hard or feel like sponges, crank it back until they feel easier and from there up the difficulty as your resistances/ease of clearing mobs goes up. My first experience I didn’t want to lower the difficulty and it turned me off, once I figured this out it gave me another goal on the way to end game and a better experience.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Quad Core 3 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 and Shader Model 3.0 Compatible Dedicated Video Card, 1 GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1000 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Chronicon folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.