Chronicles of Forgotten Tears Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Chronicles of Forgotten Tears, narrates the events that unfold in a fantasy world populated by humans, elves, dwarves, orcs and many other magical creatures, where wizards from their towers plot to overthrow kingdoms and arch-clerics march to flush out evil in every corner of the lands of Vaegoth. You are a young peasant. You live in a remote region of a vast kingdom on an ancient farm run by your mother. Everything goes on as usual when your life is turned upside down by a terrible event. You decide to set out on a long journey in search of your origins Your father, in fact, was the powerful wizard Welling, who was murdered under mysterious circumstances. The Chronicles of Forgotten Tears is an adventure that takes place in different places and times, MC will get to know dozens of characters, all with their own history and backgrounds. You will have to make important decisions in order to achieve your goals. Nothing is already written; every choice will change the story significantly. You will have to fight, and you will be able to do so thanks to a sophisticated card game.
But most of all, you will have to interact with the many girls you will meet in your adventures, woo them and, if you are up to their standards (or if they are up to yours), you will be able to live a story with them. While nothing was downright horrible, there really wasn’t much that impressed me either. First, don’t be fooled by the file size and screenshots. There’s about ~10 minutes of content. Most of the screenshots aren’t actually present within this version. I’d really recommend waiting for more updates. I think the MC looks both boring and as dumb as a pile of rocks. Thankfully his dialogue doesn’t reflect that at least. He seems competent enough, but with there being so little to go on I just don’t have a lot to say about it. The dialogue in general felt very flat to me. This does a lot of telling and not showing. Show us some proper flashbacks instead of this long exposition while we sit in a dingy wagon. You would think the MC would have a bit more urgency as well when his dying mother is sprawled out in the back of the wagon. There’s no emotion really, just seems like it’s a normal day for him. A lack of substance all around I suppose. Again I felt the screenshots were a bit misleading. The renders just aren’t that impressive in game. The few animations seem to suffer from a dip in resolution as well. The one sex scenes wasn’t horrible despite those issues, but then it gets even more muddled when we start getting this girl’s life story as she’s riding the MC’s dick.
Chronicles of Forgotten Tears Direct Download:
It could have been a fine emotional moment if the conversation happened say after the intense sex scene, but it just feels out of place as is. There’s also no sound whatsoever which doesn’t do this any favors to say the least. The only other thing to mention is the combat system. I like card combat in general, but this is not “sophisticated.” We’re using the same 4 cards against a guy who has too much health so it turns into a bit of a slog. I’ll give this part the benefit of the doubt and say it’s probably because it’s the literal first fight, but it needs a lot more variation. There’s also no type of animation, art, or even a difference in pose to indicate that we attacked or received damage, likewise for the enemy. Makes it very stale very quickly. I appreciate the attempt at something a bit different, but this is falling short for me. Hopefully future updates will do it some good. These are my very own personal opinions on the game It is not representative of the full experience of anybody else. This is a review based on my expectations and my understanding of what should be expected. This is a review based on random parameters (not necessarily related to the difference between release date and play date) to measure my gaming experience, the things that matter to me, you probably wont care about anyway.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 / Windows 10-11 (32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 @ 3.0 GHz or AMD Ryzen 3 3300X @ 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060-4GB or AMD RX 580 (4 GB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2.6 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Chronicles of Forgotten Tears folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.