Choo-Choo Charles Direct Download
Charles is a bloodthirsty train, and you need to destroy him. Navigate a massive play area in your trusty old engine. These winding tracks are treacherous, so you’ll need to plan each mission carefully. Be wary when traveling on foot, or switching the track’s direction; Charles might be waiting for you. Go looting or complete missions to find “Scraps”, which can be used to turn your train into a death machine on wheels. Help out the settlers in return for high powered weapons, and other items vital to Charles’ destruction. Complete the main questline, and summon Charles to a mortal duel. If you’ve gained enough strength, firepower, and skill, Charles may finally meet his match.
Completed this game. What a thrill ride. Best game I have played in 2022 or even during last couple of years. One this is now certain, Resident Evil is Capcom’s flagship. It also establishes that original games could be as good as classics. It brings back the same level of excellence in story + gameplay like older RE games like RE 3 (original) and RE 4. While many games lately have failed to deliver all round, mainly focused either on visuals or marketing and somewhat have been let downs in gameplay, this one surpasses all the expectations and for me, it has been the best in the RE series so far. From the gripping storyline, connection with Ethan’s character and working with his underdog reputation beating the odds to a dedicated level playing as badass Chris was a total blast. Perfect blend of narrative / events and setting up the gameplay. Good guns, providing options of ammo and medicine crafting, and getting some reward for beating each and every monster is a big plus.
Choo-Choo Charles Direct Play:
Enemies here are not always the typical RE enemies here either, which is great…and they are often not of the zombies sort here. You don’t always deal w/ zombies & those type of RE enemies, since…this Village has a lot more on-going than that. Just know, since the game is split up, more or less, into 4 major different areas in this Village, each area often has its own enemy types – such as Vampires, Lycans/Werewolves, Cyborg type of Frankenstein-like creations for monsters, and more. Simply put: I love what this game is doing w/ the enemy type variety here.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Quad-core Intel or AMD processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Choo-Choo Charles folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.