[Chilla’s Art] Parasocial Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
[Chilla’s Art] Parasocial Direct Download
Parasocial | パラソーシャル is a Japanese horror game about a live streamer. Immersive experience: An atmospheric, believable environment intensifies the horror experience. VHS film aesthetic: VHS aesthetic emulates the look and feel of CRT screens, including phosphor screen trail and bleeding, VHS tape noise, interlacing, and jitter in the analog video signal adding extra immersion to the horror experience. Psychological horror: The game will drive you insane. Japanese Theme: Environment art inspired by Japanese horror films. AutoSave: Autosaves every chapter. One of my favorite Chilla’s Art games so far. I was frightened from the moment I opened the trailer of the game to the moment I hit play and then had to take a break because this be too spooky but mama didn’t raise no coward so I finally finished the game and my goodness was it worth all that chest pain. The way they tied in previous games into this one was so amazing and gave me nostalgia. Super excited to see more from them.
You can say that it actually ‘saves’ the game, as it were. They have managed to create such an action-packed game with meticulously crafted gameplay that it is difficult not to be impressed by Dying Light. Combine this with beautiful graphics and you actually have a very good game. Here, buildings are for climbing, the undead are there to be destroyed in creative ways, and there’s always something interesting to be discovered nearby . The melee combat and weapon modifications are excellent. It adds an element of complexity to an otherwise bland style of combat. And the parkour traversal is by far the most welcome addition to the genre Jumping can take a while to get used to. Getting mobbed is usually a death sentence.
[Chilla’s Art] Parasocial Direct Play:
So is attracting the attention of the much more dangerous things that come out when daytime dynamically gives way to night, at which point the focus shifts to tense stealth — or, if you’re discovered, an adrenaline-pumping sprint for the nearest safe point. The grind for weapon unlocks is better now but still takes a while to get the guns you want to use. The weapon camos are not great considering how many kills it takes to unlock em. Some of them just being a solid color. Cool another shade of white for 1000+ kills. Character customization is one of my favorite things about the game. You get some decent camos and good options for armor/equipment. Best example of the poor UI is in the character customization menu. Takes way too many clicks in different menus to change out gear. Also having no loadouts for the character or weapons does not help this.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+ x64
- Processor: Intel/AMD X64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 460 or AMD equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the [Chilla’s Art] Parasocial folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.