Children of Silentown Direct Download
Accompany Lucy and her friends in this grim, beautifully hand-drawn adventure game by the creators of Little Briar Rose, in collaboration with studio Luna2. Lucy is afraid of the forest, just like any other child: every night, the echoing roars rob her of her sleep. Not even her dreams are a safe place where she could play. People disappearing is nothing uncommon in the village, but this time, Lucy is old enough to investigate on her own. Or so she thinks. Children of Silentown is a point & click adventure game telling a mysterious and endearing story. Explore the town and its dangerous surroundings, meet its quirky inhabitants, solve puzzles and master minigames. Accompany Lucy on her adventure to get to the bottom of what is haunting the strange Silentown… if you dare The second half of the game was even better, I enjoyed the second 7 hours more than the first 7 hours. The end wasn’t enough in my opinion, I expected more. After you finish the game… trying not to spoil anything… the New Game+ is also rather disappointing, I don’t think I am going to play through the game multiple times.
You will most likely find yourself stuck at some point(s), running around the same few places for quite some time just to re-check every last corner for an interaction, which can get quite frustrating, but that’s normal for these types of games. The puzzles that are activated by songs feel great to do and think about with some of them stumping me for a bit but not feeling too unfair or irritating. I did have some issues with trying to figure out what the games wants you to do. For example, there is a moment where you have a item that is required to move on but is tied down by rope. Now the solution is to break off glass from a broken window with a hammer so you can use the broken glass to cut the rope. I wouldn’t have a issue if it weren’t for the fact that nothing tells you to do this. When you examine the broken window, Lucy(The character you play as) just comments that the house looks uninhabited. There is nothing stating that you need to use the hammer and you already used the hammer beforehand to reach this area so you are led to believe that you no longer have a use for it.
Children of Silentown Direct Play:
The story doesn’t do anything groundbreaking but it’s still enjoyable. The story knows how to build tension and the way things are foreshadowed feels natural. There’s not much to say other than its well written. I only encountered one glitch really and that’s being capable of walking inside one wall, Its not like you could go past it but you could walk inside it which made it look funny but it wasn’t game breaking and you just walk out of it. Other than that though, no other performance issues, I never dropped a frame while playing, there was no bugs or glitches, I never got stuck on some random objects, etc. Game played smoothly not that this game has any quick time events or anything that you need to do but it’s definitely nice to have. The visuals and soundtrack is good but nothing crazy about it. It has its own unique flare with it but its nothing crazy about them. They’re enjoyable to look and listen but not much else to say about it.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Any Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Children of Silentown folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.