Chess Survivors Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Chess Survivors Direct Download
Chess Survivors is a grid based, quick-turn, roguelike where you outmaneuver and destroy an ever growing horde of chess based enemies. Combine abilities, upgrades, and relics to create game-breaking builds. Think fast, die, learn, repeat! The core game play loop feels more strategic & turn oriented which I appreciate, but with the lack of options on level up it eventually just loses its appeal after 5 or so hours. Another slight concern is the developers comments about being burned out. Completely understandable because game development is a thankless exhausting endeavor, although sometimes that leads to a rushed early access experience so hoping there is a plan laid out for their exit strategy. With that being said, if this game never received another update again then I think I still got my moneys worth.
It’s a fast-paced turn-based game where the player moves on a chess board as it were the King, but via power-ups and upgrades can extend the arsenal of moves as if it were a bishop, a knight, and so on. The player can extend the duration of these move changes by connecting as many kills as possible. The enemies, too, follow the chess ruleset, and their look immediately gives away the kind of moves they can pull off. During the match, expect the usual barrage of improved weaponry and perks, just like in Vampire Survivors, with even some constant real-time attacks that break the barrier between turn-based gameplay and otherwise. A brilliant idea with a lovely execution.
Chess Survivors Pre-Installed:
An extremely fun take on the bullet heaven genre that mixes turn based gameplay with real time strategy. The gameplay is quick, fluid and engaging enough to make playing through all the content the game contains an absolute breeze. The game is fun, very well polished with tons of content, and is challenging but never really feels unfair in the way it handles its difficulty. It is basically a skill issue simulator. The main goal of your gameplay is about leveling up your class to the max level (which is 100) and obtaining gear, which you can, later on, upgrade to do wormholes (which is the end game) – but we’re gonna cover that in a bit, so don’t worry if it sounds confusing.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: 2.5Ghz or better
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Support for OpenGL 3.3
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Chess Survivors folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.